Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discount Price Possible Error - Ez Keys Essential
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
ruckus
The indicated discount price in the PDZ area for EZkeys Essential Pianos (the pdz price) is less than the indicated discounted price once added to your cart. I don't mean the voucher doesn't work - I mean that on the deals list one price is given and when you click buy another discount price is listed. Which one is correct?
I haven't mentioned the exact prices (haven't checked rules - save admin editing my post etc) but will if you want me to wink.gif
Nick
QUOTE (ruckus @ Apr 12 2013, 04:14 PM) *
The indicated discount price in the PDZ area for EZkeys Essential Pianos (the pdz price) is less than the indicated discounted price once added to your cart. I don't mean the voucher doesn't work - I mean that on the deals list one price is given and when you click buy another discount price is listed. Which one is correct?
I haven't mentioned the exact prices (haven't checked rules - save admin editing my post etc) but will if you want me to wink.gif

Hello ruckus,

You are right, the price should be the lower of the two that you saw on the pdz page and it has been corrected.

Thanks for pointing this out to us.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.