Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3.0.3 Will Not Install
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Old School Audio Guy
Hi Support
I have 3.0.2 Installed on my system and tried to install and update to 3.0.3
So I could use P&M with PT 10.3.5 and could not install the new version
I just got and error message that the Installer could not create the folder for the plug ins
This was the 3.0.3 AAX installer I did not try the VST installers till I know what the issues are
I have attached an image of the error message as it appeared on my computer
Let me know what is going on so I can install the new update also I have noticed that
all of the previous versions are still installed do I need to uninstall them first?
Also while sending this post I could not attach an image to the post
I am on Windows 7 Pro 64
Thanks
Nick
QUOTE (Old School Audio Guy @ May 7 2013, 08:27 PM) *
Hi Support
I have 3.0.2 Installed on my system and tried to install and update to 3.0.3
So I could use P&M with PT 10.3.5 and could not install the new version
I just got and error message that the Installer could not create the folder for the plug ins
This was the 3.0.3 AAX installer I did not try the VST installers till I know what the issues are
I have attached an image of the error message as it appeared on my computer
Let me know what is going on so I can install the new update also I have noticed that
all of the previous versions are still installed do I need to uninstall them first?
Also while sending this post I could not attach an image to the post
I am on Windows 7 Pro 64
Thanks

Hello Old School Audio Guy,

With ProTools 10.3.5 and ProTools 11 (which has not yet been released) there iare issues with the brand new PACE signatures that have to be written into the code for all the AAX plug-ins.

We are working on it with PACE and Avid to get a solution quickly so that people can work with the recent 10.3.5, the previous version 10.3.3 does not have this requirement.

It does block the installation process.

Best Regards

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.