Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error While Processing Order Automatically
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
LB_French
Hi ,

I ordered 3 PSP Audioware plugins, the paypal payment is ok, but I haven't received all my the products.
I have recived 2 Activation Codes but the third plugin it's written "There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.".

I'm waiting for an answer from DC support for about 48 hours, and I need this plugin for a mixing session that has started a few hours ago.

May I buy his plugin directly on the PSP website and DC will refund the money in the future ?
But If I buy on the PSP website now and DC deliver the plugin too, I will have 2 identical plugin !

Someboby has had the same problem ? How does it end ?
eric
QUOTE (LB_French @ Jun 18 2013, 11:49 AM) *
Hi ,

I ordered 3 PSP Audioware plugins, the paypal payment is ok, but I haven't received all my the products.
I have recived 2 Activation Codes but the third plugin it's written "There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.".

I'm waiting for an answer from DC support for about 48 hours, and I need this plugin for a mixing session that has started a few hours ago.

May I buy his plugin directly on the PSP website and DC will refund the money in the future ?
But If I buy on the PSP website now and DC deliver the plugin too, I will have 2 identical plugin !

Someboby has had the same problem ? How does it end ?

Hi LB_French,

I apologies for the issue you encountered. We have monitored the problem and have replied to your ticket email yesterday.

As we were not able to deliver your product today, we have refunded $62 to your Paypal account for the undelivered PSP product. You may therefore buy it directly from PSP and go on with your work.

Again, sorry about that and thanks for your patience and your understanding.

Best Regards - Peter
LB_French
Thank you for your answer.
I hope you have find the origin of this problem.

Greetings
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.