Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Sound With Brightness Plugin In Pt11
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
clausiii
Hi!

Sometimes the plugin sounds strange, digitally distorted in PT11. It sounds like a not synced digital hardware. Only solution was to make the plugin inactive and reactivate afterwards. Donīt know if the other plugins have also this problem, havenīt tried all of them.
Another thing i mentioned was that some parameter changes only work after the second try of moving it with the mouse.

MacBookPro i7 2.6GHz Quad, 8 GB RAM, PT 11.0.1

Thanks in advance
Claus
Nick
QUOTE (clausiii @ Aug 27 2013, 02:16 PM) *
Hi!

Sometimes the plugin sounds strange, digitally distorted in PT11. It sounds like a not synced digital hardware. Only solution was to make the plugin inactive and reactivate afterwards. Donīt know if the other plugins have also this problem, havenīt tried all of them.
Another thing i mentioned was that some parameter changes only work after the second try of moving it with the mouse.

MacBookPro i7 2.6GHz Quad, 8 GB RAM, PT 11.0.1

Thanks in advance
Claus

Hello clausiii,

Frist thing to check is that you are using the 3.03r1 version of the P&M software, by looking at the top left hand corner of the the plug-in, if it says "demo mode" then the plug-in is not properly installed;

If that is OK, could you tell me if any other manufacturer's plug-ins are exhibiting the same "distortion".

Best Regards,

Nick
clausiii
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Aug 27 2013, 03:21 PM) *
Hello clausiii,

Frist thing to check is that you are using the 3.03r1 version of the P&M software, by looking at the top left hand corner of the the plug-in, if it says "demo mode" then the plug-in is not properly installed;

If that is OK, could you tell me if any other manufacturer's plug-ins are exhibiting the same "distortion".

Best Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick!

Yes i use the 3.03r1 version (PT11/AAX 64bit) and itīs not in demo mode. Itīs the only plugin with such behaviour. But i canīt replicate this problem, itīs in "random mode".
Nick
QUOTE (clausiii @ Aug 27 2013, 04:35 PM) *
Hi Nick!

Yes i use the 3.03r1 version (PT11/AAX 64bit) and itīs not in demo mode. Itīs the only plugin with such behaviour. But i canīt replicate this problem, itīs in "random mode".

Hello clausiii,

Well the next time it does it note the details for example, how high the input levels were (did the input clip?), if the system usage peaked, how many tracks you were using in the session, any thing you think might shed some light on the situation.

Best regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.