Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still Waiting On Customer Support....
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
leeskeys
24 hours after submitting a request for support, Dontcrack still has my $$ and I don't have the software I ordered. I don't understand why it's taking so long to clear up this issue. When I purchased Pianoteq 4 Stage at the special price, I received an email with a serial number for the software, but no download instructions. Furthermore, when I tried to set up an account at Pianoteq using the serial number provided, I kept getting "wrong serial" error mesage.

So I'm stuck and at your mercy. Please, let's get this cleared up!

Lee
leeskeys
36 hours later and no resolution. No response from Dontcrack support in the past 12 hours. Pianoteq indicates this is a problem from the Dontcrack, not from Pianoteq.

I'm increasingly dissatisfied with Customer support from Dontcrack and beginning to wonder if I will receive working software, or barring that, a refund on my purchase.
leeskeys
QUOTE (leeskeys @ Nov 9 2013, 04:01 PM) *
36 hours later and no resolution. No response from Dontcrack support in the past 12 hours. Pianoteq indicates this is a problem from the Dontcrack, not from Pianoteq.

I'm increasingly dissatisfied with Customer support from Dontcrack and beginning to wonder if I will receive working software, or barring that, a refund on my purchase.

ISSUE RESOLVED. Took 5 days, but I did receive a valid license key this morning.
Nick
QUOTE (leeskeys @ Nov 9 2013, 04:01 PM) *

Hello leeskeys,

We were able to get a new serial for you today, that you should have already as an email confirmation.

Sorry about the delay, your problem occurred on a Friday before a long week-end in Europe and it took far longer than usual to resolve, we are usually a lot quicker getting things solved.

Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.