Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Happening At P&m?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Yev
Has there been any new development? It's been mentioned before that the a de-esser was in the works to be added to the bundle. Is it still coming? Is anything else?

Thanks!

Yev
Nick
QUOTE (Yev @ Nov 22 2013, 06:59 AM) *
Has there been any new development? It's been mentioned before that the a de-esser was in the works to be added to the bundle. Is it still coming? Is anything else?

Thanks!

Yev

Hello Yev,

Yes the development is going ahead, and the de-esser is till of top of the list along with a few more requested plug-ins.

Should be some news fairly soon, stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Nick
Yev
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Nov 22 2013, 06:22 AM) *
Hello Yev,

Yes the development is going ahead, and the de-esser is till of top of the list along with a few more requested plug-ins.

Should be some news fairly soon, stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Nick

That's awesome! Thanks for the reply! Thrilled to know the project is alive and well. I've been using P&M plugs in every project I've done since I bought the bundle.
Nick
QUOTE (Yev @ Nov 28 2013, 01:14 AM) *
That's awesome! Thanks for the reply! Thrilled to know the project is alive and well. I've been using P&M plugs in every project I've done since I bought the bundle.

Hello Yev,

Thanks again for your interest.

Best Regards,

Nick
firepile
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Dec 3 2013, 05:28 PM) *
Hello Yev,

Thanks again for your interest.

Best Regards,

Nick

Any news?
Nick
QUOTE (firepile @ Feb 5 2014, 06:15 PM) *
Any news?

Hello firepile,

Yes things are moving ahead, a bit slower than what we anticipated, but there should be some new thing to announce by the end of the first quarter of 2014.

Best Regards,

Nick
Medienhexer
I'll revive this thread rather than starting a new one - any exciting news for bundle owners? smile.gif
Nick
QUOTE (Medienhexer @ Feb 10 2015, 11:39 AM) *
I'll revive this thread rather than starting a new one - any exciting news for bundle owners? smile.gif

Hello Medienhexer,

Version 3.3 will be out soon, it will not add any new plug-ins they are for later in the year, but there will be some important bug fixes that have come to our attention.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.