Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Find The Plugin Anywhere?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Out.Line
I've installed the Screamer plugin twice and I can't find it anywhere on my system! Logic X doesn't read it nor does Ableton 9!

I've searched in the Library -> Component folder and there's nothing... the plugin is nowhere to be found! Can anybody offer assistance? Thanks.

I'm running a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.9 (Mavericks), my machine completes all necessary system requirements.

Also, I can see the presets for all Plug & Mix plug-ins in my Application Support folder, but yet, none of my DAW's is able to locate my Screamer :/
Nick
QUOTE (Out.Line @ Dec 27 2013, 01:05 AM) *
I've installed the Screamer plugin twice and I can't find it anywhere on my system! Logic X doesn't read it nor does Ableton 9!

I've searched in the Library -> Component folder and there's nothing... the plugin is nowhere to be found! Can anybody offer assistance? Thanks.

I'm running a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.9 (Mavericks), my machine completes all necessary system requirements.

Also, I can see the presets for all Plug & Mix plug-ins in my Application Support folder, but yet, none of my DAW's is able to locate my Screamer :/

Hello Out.Line,

I hope I can help you based on two very difficult cases we had here the other week that dragged on for a while.

In the first case the client had copied over the code by hand and substitutes a "N" for a "M" in his code, which underlines the importance of copying the code completely correctly.

A space before or after the code will also cause the code to not work!

So please try again to activate by highlighting the code, making very sure that there are no spaces before or after, and copying the code in.

This might be the key to unlocking the install, if it doesn't work we go to the second case which had to do with getting "access" to the proper install of the program files to the system.

In the second case I ask the client to look at the following:

Macintoch HD/library/Application Support

See if there is a "Plug and Mix" I bet there isn't.

If the "permissions" are not set to "read and write" for all the persons listed including "everybody" then the install is blocked by the system. This is what is happening here.

To help you out I need you to highlight the Application Support in the path Macintoch HD/library and get info and look at the permissions, see if all the "users" including "everyone" is set to "read and write"

My guess is one is missing.

Correct it and try the install again, once again paying attention to the code itself ;-)

It should work.

Hope this get things sorted out.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.