Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feature Request - Load/bounce As Separate Directories?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > ircamLAB > TS - Feature Requests
Loopy C
Not sure how OSX 'Navigation Services' are coded, but it would be more convenient if the file 'source' directory ('Open' or 'drag/drop' into TS window' location) and 'Bounce' destination directories were remembered separately by TS.

If I open a file now, it then defaults to same directory to 'bounce' to initially. If I then change that destination to another folder (for example my work file bounces for that session) and then proceed to load (drag/drop) another sound from my original sources folder for a new bounce, I have to keep changing the destination directory each time back to my desired and DIFFERENT work folder of bounces.

I am pretty sure I have other app's that track the source and destination folders separately (though can't specify one off the top of my head) so if possible, this would be nice for a future version ;-)

Thanks in advance.
eric
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Jun 4 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Not sure how OSX 'Navigation Services' are coded, but it would be more convenient if the file 'source' directory ('Open' or 'drag/drop' into TS window' location) and 'Bounce' destination directories were remembered separately by TS.

If I open a file now, it then defaults to same directory to 'bounce' to initially. If I then change that destination to another folder (for example my work file bounces for that session) and then proceed to load (drag/drop) another sound from my original sources folder for a new bounce, I have to keep changing the destination directory each time back to my desired and DIFFERENT work folder of bounces.

I am pretty sure I have other app's that track the source and destination folders separately (though can't specify one off the top of my head) so if possible, this would be nice for a future version ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Hello again Loopy C ;-)

Yes that is very pertinent and will make sure the folks at IRCAM look into that... Shouldn't be something to hard to setup in the source code.

Thanks - Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.