Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cannot Complete Purchase In Store
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
OnBeat
In the payment part of the store, there is no option to choose how to pay. If I hit continue, it goes to paypal site with an error message. Been trying all day on different browsers and I get the same error.
Nick
QUOTE (OnBeat @ Jun 18 2015, 04:33 AM) *
In the payment part of the store, there is no option to choose how to pay. If I hit continue, it goes to paypal site with an error message. Been trying all day on different browsers and I get the same error.

Hello OnBeat,

We are having a problem with PayPal where they have decided to do a 'security check' that has blocked some payments from our clients.

We have been in touch with PayPal and we should have an answer from them in the next hours.

I expect that if you try to complete your order at the end of today, it will go through without a problem.

We had a similar case last year and it was resolved in three hours.

We apologise for the frustration and delay in getting your products to you quickly.

Best Regards,

Nick

--------------------------------------------
DontCrac[k]
Nick Hamilton - Product Manager
http://www.dontcrack.com
OnBeat
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Jun 18 2015, 08:23 AM) *
Hello OnBeat,

We are having a problem with PayPal where they have decided to do a 'security check' that has blocked some payments from our clients.

We have been in touch with PayPal and we should have an answer from them in the next hours.

I expect that if you try to complete your order at the end of today, it will go through without a problem.

We had a similar case last year and it was resolved in three hours.

We apologise for the frustration and delay in getting your products to you quickly.

Best Regards,

Nick

DontCrac[k]
Nick Hamilton - Product Manager
http://www.dontcrack.com

I still can't purchase anything from the store, there is nowhere to add credit card info or choose PayPal. Attached is the picture of payment page.
fresha
Having same issue here, just tried shop purchase too, but get the 'Error - contact merchant' screen on Paypal site
mekkanix
Same problem here. I had not updated my address in my paypal account. I updated it today upon realizing it was outdated, but this did not resolve the issue.
Nick
QUOTE (mekkanix @ Jun 19 2015, 09:14 AM) *
Same problem here. I had not updated my address in my paypal account. I updated it today upon realizing it was outdated, but this did not resolve the issue.

Hello Everybody,

We are still battling with PayPal and spent three hours on the phone with them to try and get things working again.

They are working on providing a solution as soon as possible.

We apologise for all the frustration, especially those of you who have tried several times to complete your order.

Best Regards,

Nick
Nick
QUOTE (fresha @ Jun 19 2015, 08:40 AM) *
Having same issue here, just tried shop purchase too, but get the 'Error - contact merchant' screen on Paypal site

Hello Everybody,

PayPal has finally fixed the problem for us.

Please try to do order again and I am very sure it will work this time.

Once again we apologise for the frustration and delay you had trying to order at DontCrack.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.