Full Version: Order Pbm #92229
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
studiocyrille
Order ID #92229
Paypal receipt 0YG083031T5895153
Date and time of Purchase : May 9th, 2016, 12:42 pm
Product purchased : Bus Driver & Integral Studio Pack III by Nomad Factory
Problems encountered :
Hello, first i'd like to thank you for your business and your very good store as well, it's a pleasure to make business with you.
I think i have a problem with my order today (Order #92229 Integral Studio Pack III and Bus Driver by Nomad Factory) because i did not receive the Bus Driver serial, there might be a problem with my registered dontcrack store email (studio.cyrille@free.fr) as it seems that i don't receive some mails from you - i did not receive the validation email to register the forums with that same email neither. I just registered a second account with another mail: studio.cyrille@hotmail.fr.
Can you please re send Bus Driver serial to this email.
Thank you for your help.
Cyrille Traclet
Ashley Smith
Hi Cyrille,

A ticket has been created in our new support system. Thank you for details via our forums.

It is most likely the case that your ISP is blocking our e-mails. Please contact them to whitelist us.

You may view all your purchased licenses at anytime by either going to your account in the DontCrack store, or going to help.dontcrack.com and selecting the 'Licenses tab', and loging in using the e-mail used for purchase.

Best,
studiocyrille
Hi Ashley, thank you for your help, it seems plugivery.com (37.59.166.56) has been blocked by my isp (Free.Fr) and there is no way i can do something about it.Can you send it to my spare email (hotmail.fr).
Cyrille.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.