Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corrupt Preference Fil For Busdriver?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Nomad Factory
kevaquarian
Hi. I have a repeated report from Drive Genius 4 that show this error message relating to a corrupt preference file - see linked screenshot.

BusDriver pref file error report

I have no other reports like this for any of the other 300+ plugins on my very clean system.

Could you let me know why this is please, and whether I should go ahead and delete it - and/or reinstall/authorise the plugin?

Thanks.

Kev

Note: Just noticed the typo in the title but I cannot seem to access it to correct it - sorry people ;-)
Ashley Smith
Hi Kev, no need to delete this plist, it is required by the plug-in and a hidden file. Drive Genius is givig a false positive on scanning.

Thanks!
kevaquarian
QUOTE (Ashley Smith @ Mar 24 2017, 02:14 PM) *
Hi Kev, no need to delete this plist, it is required by the plug-in and a hidden file. Drive Genius is givig a false positive on scanning.

Thanks!

Ok Ashley - thanks - I'm curious though - any idea why? It is not reporting this kind of error for any other plugin and I have over 300 installed?
Ashley Smith
Couldn't say honetsly without knowning further detail about the checks the app makes, I'm not familiar with it. Nothing to worry on though, we're clean.
kevaquarian
QUOTE (Ashley Smith @ Mar 29 2017, 03:53 PM) *
Couldn't say honetsly without knowning further detail about the checks the app makes, I'm not familiar with it. Nothing to worry on though, we're clean.

Thanks for the reply. Ok - I may ask the Drive Genius crew about what may be being picked up there - I'm curious ;-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.