Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Random Crash With Spacegrain (ableton Live)
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
Neon Breath
Hi

It seems that when I use more than 1 instance of SpaceGrain in Ableton Live 10 (10.1.7) on OS X (10.12.6) with the AU format, it crashes Live. The bug doesn't happen with the VST format.

But the strange part is that it takes sometimes 2, or 3, or 4 instances of SpaceGrain before crashing. I can't pinpoint a specific number of instances to make Live crashes, it seems random and the more I add them, then at some point it'll crash.

Anyone is aware of this?

Thanks!
Ashley Smith
Hi Neon,

For a faster response to technical support queries, you are better to contact inaGRM here - https://inagrm.com/en/store

Navigate to the page above and you will see the Contact section in their footer to get in touch.

Best regards,
Neon Breath
Hello!

Any hope for a fix at some point? The latest version 3.9.0 still have this crash bug.

Thanks!
grmtools
Hello!

The bug will be fixed in 3.10 version.
But as there is a big file cleanup for this version, it won't be ready immediately. I hope for the end of the year...

But in the meantime, you can use the VST version. The features are the same, and in VST you can also use the multichannel outputs.

Best regards

Emmanuel
Neon Breath
Ok merci Emmanuel! (using VST for now)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.