Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plugivery Email Verification Issue
Plugivery Forums > General > Open Bar
tjones
I’ve been trying to validate my email address for the last few days and after many attempts, I still do not receive the validation email (I've checked my inbox and spam). I purchased the MPC 2 Premier Suite from Sweetwater and the email validation is prohibiting me from activating my software with Akai. I've submitted a few support requests and haven't received any responses.

Are you able to assist with the validation?

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
tjones
QUOTE (tjones @ Jul 28 2022, 12:09 AM) *
I’ve been trying to validate my email address for the last few days and after many attempts, I still do not receive the validation email (I've checked my inbox and spam). I purchased the MPC 2 Premier Suite from Sweetwater and the email validation is prohibiting me from activating my software with Akai. I've submitted a few support requests and haven't received any responses.

Are you able to assist with the validation?

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Issue resolved via support ticket
plateausubject
Do you have access to other financial sources - personal loans, venture capital, investment funds, or financial sponsors?
mapquest directions
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.