Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vst Instruments-freeware
Plugivery Forums > General > Open Bar
dthgtr
Hi,I'm new here and have a brief question.
I have Sonar HS 6 XL,my OS is Vista HP 32 bit.I'm interested in the Uncut Plugins pipe organ offered on this web site.
I do have a couple of "pre"Vista softsynths(DXi)that work in Sonar with no problems.
Are there any reasons why I should not be able to download any of the freeware or even purchased ware
from this site?Sonar does run both DXi & VST plugins.
If you need more info,just let me know.
Thanks.
DontCrack
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in DontCrac[k].

I don't see where's the problem? If your sequencer host application is VST, DXi compatible, just download any software available in the VST or DXi format and install them...

Is there something I didn't understand?

Cheers - Eric
dthgtr
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 25 2008, 09:00 AM) *
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in DontCrac[k].

I don't see where's the problem? If your sequencer host application is VST, DXi compatible, just download any software available in the VST or DXi format and install them...

Is there something I didn't understand?

Cheers - Eric
dthgtr
Thanks for the reply.
No,it's that looking at some software it will just say Windows,some say XP,some say XP;Vista.I just was not sure if it mattered.My original host software(it was Sonar 2 under a different name)bundled with my guitar workstation was designed for XP.The softsynth would cause it to crash when opened.As I stated I have Vista and am new at this and just wanted clearification.
I have read forum responses here where people talked about certain freeware crashing.
It is a subject I am just learning and your reply answered my question.
Thanks again.
otep21
hello guys...just droping by to this forum and some of tour problems...maybe it is because of your software...

softwarediscounts
pwim
QUOTE (otep21 @ Sep 11 2008, 01:23 AM) *
hello guys...just droping by to this forum and some of tour problems...maybe it is because of your software...
softwarediscounts

Any answers on this yet?
D.chins
Or you can go to kvraudio.. but thats not the point. These are plugins YOU have experience with and think everyone should check out.

D?j? vu all over again.
sheasty09
Im very interested to buy SAMPLITUDE Master to make my mastering but I have one question : is that possible using my own VST plugins like WAVES, VOXENGO, PSPaudioware in SAMP Mas ?

Cheers,
Vincent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.