Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Work Goddamn You!
Plugivery Forums > General > Open Bar
Khurasan
hi, just new to the "freeware world".I run Logic 8 on an intel i-mac, downlaoded a few plugins, and although the download appears successful, i cant get the plug ins to even appear in the plug in list in logic. As i said, pretty new to this so i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, any help out there?
DontCrack
I think we'd need to know more about your configuration to help... Mac - PC? Which OS? Which plug-ins? How did you install them, etc...

Give a chance to chance ;-)
Khurasan
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Sep 18 2008, 02:16 PM) *
I think we'd need to know more about your configuration to help... Mac - PC? Which OS? Which plug-ins? How did you install them, etc...

Give a chance to chance ;-)

I am running 10.4.11 OSX, downloaded the TAL audio plug ins (juno chorus, dub delay etc). They download to my desktop (icon appears), so then i open them but nothing really seems to happen. I run Pro tools Le and Logic Pro 8, and for some reason they want to open in pro tools by default, but dont appear in plug ins list of either program. I also tried dragging them into the plug in folder but that doesnt seem to work either. Perhaps I need to install differently or something? Any ideas?
DontCrack
Tal-Dub is a AU/VST plugin. ProTools only reads RTAS plugins so no chance this will work with PT.

AU plugins should be read by Logic as it is Apple's plugin format. I don't know much about logic but surely the plugin should end up in Logic's AU folder after installation...

Hope this helps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.