Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transfer Of License On Nomad Factory
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Nomad Factory
Hint
I'm very interested in the current group buy for the Nomad Factory plug-ins.

However - I plan to upgrade my Mac within the next 12 months. Will I be able to authorise any plug-ins I buy on the new computer? Or will I be buying a license for one machine only?
shylock
I'm sure you won't have a problem transfering authorizations to your new machine...

I've been dealing with Nomad tech-support over the last few weeks and they've been fantastic...immediate responses via email, and bend over to help you in any way you need!

wink.gif
Hint
OK - thanks
DontCrack
Hi All,

All Nomad products allow to install three Computers. Licenses are multi platform (Mac and/or PC). Lot's of users appreciate installing Nomad software on their studio computer and their laptop.

Some users have a Mac and a PC in their studio and so they can install Nomad plugs on both computers and keep one install in case they have a break down on one of their machines...

You are right Shylock. Nomad Factory is a very cool company and we have never had an unsolved customer issue. They are very professional people and that is why we truly enjoy distributing Nomad's products at DontCrac[k].

Eric
allilucky
traffic licence is very ha-stick job
pech
Thank you for sharing good to me. laugh.gif
festa123
Thanks for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.