Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Issues On Orders #4904 , #4626
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
Len911
Now what? I have paid and gotten a receipt, but am I suppose to get an email with something to go to sonnox website to download?
Guest_Charlemagne_*
Quick question - when we do the purchase, what exactly happens? Does it tell us to download something? Do we need to purchase with the same e-mail that our iLok is registered to?

Thanks.
Len911
I don't know, I called the support number and someone only took messages for Miss Lola
r2d2
QUOTE (Len911 @ Dec 14 2009, 07:47 PM) *
Now what? I have paid and gotten a receipt, but am I suppose to get an email with something to go to sonnox website to download?

Yes, you should!

Please be patient.
You order should be processed soon! Usually orders are processed in less than 30sec, but problems may happen, due to :
- Paypal weird procedures
- Sonnox server being under heavy load
- Our team being over booked.

We do or best to check issues ASAP, but actually we do have to handle more than one order per minute. rolleyes.gif

If you don't get your license code whithin the next 24h, please email us at store AT donctack.com, quoting your order ID.

FYI : At this time, we have successfully processed over 70 orders.
r2d2
QUOTE (Len911 @ Dec 14 2009, 08:11 PM) *
I don't know, I called the support number and someone only took messages for Miss Lola

I don't know who you called, but actually we don't offer phone support unsure.gif
Where did you got a DC phone number ?
Len911
Thank you for replying dc webmaster, I just wasn't sure if I had overlooked a procedure. I am sure the instructions will be included in the email when I receive it. And for what it's worth Mr. Wiggins at Sonnox has confirmed a group buy from Dontcrack if anyone was a little concerned as I was,lol!!!
Len911
Maybe it wasn't a phone number, it was included in a paypal email under the merchant information for dontcrack. 514-486-3974
Probably something else,lol, like "Miss Lola's answering service", haha!
Guest_NeueTron_*
Hey There,

I'm 4904, and as you mention my order is still pending. What I don't understand is I thought I paid by credit card! IMHO I thought the ordering screen was a little paypal-centric and not clearly laid out. I selected credit card and input all the vitals, but your screen somehow identified that I also has a paypal account. Is it possible this somehow took over my purchasing method? First time I have encountered an issue like this...

I realize this is now out of your hands, just thought I'd post my thoughts here in case anyone else had experienced similar confusion. blink.gif

Thanks for the great deal though!

QUOTE (r2d2 @ Dec 15 2009, 02:00 PM) *
The order #4763 has been successfully processed. Check your Inbox, or you account page in the Store.

----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW I have just finished to successfully process all pending orders.
Please check your email to get your license code
You can also login to the store and check your the "My Serials and Downloads" page, from your account at:
https://store.dontcrack.com/account.php

We have only one order (#4805) needing Sonnox guys to fix a crash that occured on their server.

If you still did not received your license code (we may have missed someone), please report it here or mail to our customer support address (sales AT dontcrack DOT com)

Also, the following orders are pending a Paypal confirmation :

This may takes up to 48h for Paypal to validate these payments (even longer for echecks)
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to accelerate them. huh.gif
Len911
QUOTE (Guest_NeueTron_* @ Dec 15 2009, 09:07 AM) *
Hey There,

I'm 4904, and as you mention my order is still pending. What I don't understand is I thought I paid by credit card! IMHO I thought the ordering screen was a little paypal-centric and not clearly laid out. I selected credit card and input all the vitals, but your screen somehow identified that I also has a paypal account. Is it possible this somehow took over my purchasing method? First time I have encountered an issue like this...

I realize this is now out of your hands, just thought I'd post my thoughts here in case anyone else had experienced similar confusion. blink.gif

Thanks for the great deal though!

same here. I ordered credit card and email receipt came from paypal, which actually told me to use paypal next time. I guess it's our punishment for not using them in the first place,lol. I actually was considering getting a paypal account before this.
Len911
4626, here, I called Paypal and David (no last name or number, but said if anyone called they could tell he was looking over my transaction), and said the transaction had cleared yesterday. I suppose I'm not sure now what is needed from paypal.
r2d2
4626, 4904.
I've personnally checked your order at paypal: They are still marked as "waiting".

The estimated release date is today (but I cant promise anything: Paypal has the final cut)
Guest_NeueTron_*
QUOTE (r2d2 @ Dec 15 2009, 05:15 PM) *
4626, 4904.
I've personnally checked your order at paypal: They are still marked as "waiting".

The estimated release date is today (but I cant promise anything: Paypal has the final cut)

Thanks for checking, much appreciated
Len911
Yes thanks again r2d2!!!
r2d2
QUOTE (Len911 @ Dec 15 2009, 06:25 PM) *
Yes thanks again r2d2!!!

You're Welcome! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.