Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Credit Card Problem at Paypal
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
SveNaj
Dear Sirs

I joined into your Sonnox Elite Bundle (Native) group buy and received your confirmation with voucher.

For the last hour or so, I tried unsuccessfully to make a payment with my Platinum AMEX credit card ( even I tried with my MasterCards as well) via PayPal. I filled your section on the PayPal site several times, entering my credit card(s) (AMEX and MasterCards) numbers and I'm not happy with that.

I must emphasize the fact that I have a valid PayPal account and made several purchases with my AMEX card without a single problem... until now.

Would you be so kind to help me find out the problem and to finish my purchase successfully ?

Thank in advance.

Regards,

Sven Delac
Zagreb, Croatia
r2d2
We don't have any control of what happens at Paypal when you make your payment.

If you think there is a problem with your cards, you should directly contact your local Paypal service to try to solve the issue with them. Weird things sometimes happen with valid Paypal accounts. Call them, and ask them resolve the issue!

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do at this step.
sheasty09
I just tried to buy a few things with my credit card, when I clicked on the button to go to the secure website it said Mercant ID invalid or something to that effect. I have also tried paypal but the cart does not show up so I dont know how to do it that way. I prefer to pay by credit card, Thanks
Debbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.