Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nomad Factory Ultimate Group-buy
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
r2d2
Dear friends,

We just launched an amazing Nomad Factory Group-Buy. You can save up to 70% on the "Integral Studio Pack" bundle :

http://store.dontcrack.com/group-buy/

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here wink.gif
bobk
What's the policy for current owners of the ISP regarding the new plug-in, Magnetic?

I bought ISP last year through your group buy for $398. (First got the Producer pack, then the upgrade to ISP a few weeks later.)

Thanks.
dcsoundstudio
Hi,
Must we buy the pack if the buying group hasn't exceeded 300 buyers?
DC
bobk
Nomad Factory says that Magnetic is free only to those who bought the ISP in May 2010 or later.

I realize they have to draw the line somewhere, but IMHO we previous ISP owners should get at least a token discount, even off of Magnetic's introductory price, since it is now a part of that bundle.

It doesn't seem right that I have to pay the same price for Magnetic as someone who has no previous investment in Nomad Factory plugs. And when you consider that if the 70 percent discount is reached, new ISP customers will be getting more than we got last year for less than we paid, it's kind of frustrating.
ulrik
Hi, I have signed up for this group buy, I did it the 30 November and in the add it says: A voucher coupon will be sent to all subscribers on Monday, December 1, 2010", however I have not recieved any coupon, can anybody help me with this?

regards Ulrik
Tom Toomey
I think the guys have got their dates wrong . Monday 1st December should be WEDNESDAY 1st Dec, looking at the deal there is still 12 hrs to go so they probably meant Thursday 4th Dec! Ho Hum---Can't wait to get my hands on the software then!
m.flendrie
as of now the website count down says 13 h and 40 min to go
funksanctified
DC -
Are the vouchers still coming out today?
Thanks
r2d2
FYI vouchers have been sent!

Regarding the counter, we just discovered this annoying bug in the javascript code : The counter use YOUR computer's time, instead of OUR server's time. wacko.gif rolleyes.gif ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.