Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: User Feedback: Classic V3
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
DontCrack
The new GRM Tools "CLASSIC" version 3 has been re-written from scratch providing total compatibility and control with actual DAWS and computer OS features.

Please let us know your impressions using the new version of the famous GRM Tools CLASSIC bundle.

Thanks,
@ndy
First off, I really like the new Agitator feature. I am a long time user of the Classic Bundle and the new Agitator feature is worth the upgrade by it's self. smile.gif I assume it is using an LFO, so in future versions a box for selecting different shapes (sine, square, triangle, saw and random) would be nice. Also, I was hoping that freeze's "end" parameter and Shuffling's "fragment" parameter would allow for tempo sync settings. Maybe in version update? wink.gif Speaking of tempo sync, it would be nice to have at least quarter note resolution increments in between bars over "1 bar". I know that's crazy talk, but that is why I love GRM Tools plug-ins. wacko.gif I am very happy with my purchase of the Complete Collection and with Don't Crack's customer service.
DontCrack
QUOTE (@ndy @ Apr 6 2011, 05:51 AM) *
First off, I really like the new Agitator feature. I am a long time user of the Classic Bundle and the new Agitator feature is worth the upgrade by it's self. smile.gif I assume it is using an LFO, so in future versions a box for selecting different shapes (sine, square, triangle, saw and random) would be nice. Also, I was hoping that freeze's "end" parameter and Shuffling's "fragment" parameter would allow for tempo sync settings. Maybe in version update? wink.gif Speaking of tempo sync, it would be nice to have at least quarter note resolution increments in between bars over "1 bar". I know that's crazy talk, but that is why I love GRM Tools plug-ins. wacko.gif I am very happy with my purchase of the Complete Collection and with Don't Crack's customer service.

Hi @ndy,

Thanks for the post and the very cool testimonials !

As said elsewhere, the folks at ina GRM monitor this board and I will make sure such great comments make their way up...

Kind Regards - Peter
Loopy C
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 5 2011, 09:46 PM) *
Hi @ndy,

Thanks for the post and the very cool testimonials !

As said elsewhere, the folks at ina GRM monitor this board and I will make sure such great comments make their way up...

Kind Regards - Peter

Concerning 'Agitator' yes I agree, it revitalizes the entire line of GRM. Certainly worth the upgrade just for it, can't wait until it works (bouncing) in Logic ;-)

One thing I have noticed in 'Bandpass' though...

If 'Center Freq' is 'agitated' but 'bandwidth' is not, then every time 'bandwidth' bar hits the left or right side graphically speaking, it is 'bumped' down to a smaller value until it reaches '1.01'. Perhaps there is a way to lock bandwidth from being affected by the graphical limits as it is agitated side to side?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.