Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grm V3 Bug Reporting
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
chriscarter
Does anyone have a direct link or email to where we send v3 bug reports to?
I couldn't find it on the (very confusing) inagrm.com site.
Loopy C
Yes, I have few so far ('Equalizer (Stereo)' not validating in Logic, 'Fusion' has occasional audio drop outs when using 'Agitator', 'Agitator' doesn't work when bouncing).

The support link is:

grmtools.support(at)ina.fr

(as supplied by Don't Crack in order receipt) Hopefully obvious is to replace (at) with @, just didn't want to make it a spam magnet ;-)
chriscarter
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Mar 26 2011, 11:47 PM) *
(as supplied by Don't Crack in order receipt) Hopefully obvious is to replace (at) with @, just didn't want to make it a spam magnet ;-)

Thanks for the link...
but odd because it's nowhere on my Don't Crack order receipt.
DontCrack
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Mar 27 2011, 12:47 AM) *
Yes, I have few so far ('Equalizer (Stereo)' not validating in Logic, 'Fusion' has occasional audio drop outs when using 'Agitator', 'Agitator' doesn't work when bouncing).

The support link is:

Thanks again Loopy C for your cool support on the board ! And thanks also for not making INA's customer support email a spam magnet as you say ;-)

I edited this topic tittle to make it the OFFICIAL board for anyone to report bugs or issues using the NEW GRM V3 Plug-Ins.

The main developer at INA is actually away on a short break but he will be back on April 5 and he will post on this board. Meanwhile we'll do our best to bring answers to issues customers encounter and will report relevant issues to the folks at INA.

Thanks and all the best - Peter
DontCrack
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Mar 27 2011, 12:47 AM) *

The support link is:

Hi Chris,

I re-processed your order last friday and you should have received the correct order receipt with customer support information. But please do report bugs or issues here as this will make life much easier to INA's customer support folks.

Thanks - Peter
Loopy C
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 28 2011, 03:15 AM) *
Hi Chris,

I re-processed your order last friday and you should have received the correct order receipt with customer support information. But please do report bugs or issues here as this will make life much easier to INA's customer support folks.

Thanks - Peter

I assume that was meant for Chris Carter? ;-)
Loopy C
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 28 2011, 03:12 AM) *
Thanks again Loopy C for your cool support on the board !

My pleasure, and thank you for your presence and info/updates on support status...much appreciated ;-)

New GRM is mucho fantastico, just have to get the obvious bugs squashed to complete the expreience and make it ready for true 'primetime'.
DontCrack
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Mar 28 2011, 05:14 PM) *
My pleasure, and thank you for your presence and info/updates on support status...much appreciated ;-)

New GRM is mucho fantastico, just have to get the obvious bugs squashed to complete the expreience and make it ready for true 'primetime'.

Hi Loopy C,

Thanks again for your the positive words and your enthusiasm.

I have sent bug reports to the folks at GRM. The main developer is actually out the office and will be back on April 5. We're all working on making the new GRM Tools "true Primetime" plug-ins ;-)

All the best - Peter
oivindi
Another bug:

When using GRM Tools 3 in Bias Peak Pro 6.2, the Audio Units version "disappear" into the dock when you move the mouse cursor over the top bar of the plug-in window (it's the same as pressing the yellow "hide window" button in a OS X window).

Very strange, and very annoying.

VST versions do not exhibit this behaviour.
grmtools
Hi,

Yes, I noticed this very strange behavior with Peak, and only with Peak (????)
I hope fix this bug for the next update

Best,

Emmanuel
pfoxsounds
Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug with install or something I'm missing, but I just got the V3 Collection installed after already having the demo. I fire up Pro Tools HD 9.0.2 and I can use all the RTAS plug ins I see. However I don't seem to have anything available for Doppler other than a stereo version under the Multichannel RTAS list.

GRM Fusion is available as stereo, quad, 5.0, 5.1 and 7.1, and there are Multichannel RTAS plug ins from other companies that have more than stereo available as well.

Thanks,
-PF

EDIT
Fixed, not a bug. Needed to delete preferences, possibly due to previously installed and used demo:

Digidesign Databases

Double-click on the Macintosh HD icon on your desktop. (This would be your system drive if you have renamed it to something else.)
Go to the Library folder.
Go to the Application Support folder
Go to the Digidesign folder
Find the folder called Databases and drag it to your trash.
NOTE: If you are using Pro Tools HD, DV Toolkit 2 or Complete Production Toolkit, you will want to backup your Catalogs folder before deleting the Databases folder.

Pro Tools Preferences

From the Finder, click on the 'Go' menu at the top of your screen and choose 'Home'.
Go to the Preferences folder.
Delete the following files:
com.digidesign.ProToolsLE.plist
DAE Prefs
DigiSetup.OSX
Pro Tools LE/HD/M-Powered Prefs

From: http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservic...sp?DocId=349739
DontCrack
QUOTE (pfoxsounds @ Apr 15 2011, 07:39 AM) *
Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug with install or something I'm missing, but I just got the V3 Collection installed after already having the demo. I fire up Pro Tools HD 9.0.2 and I can use all the RTAS plug ins I see. However I don't seem to have anything available for Doppler other than a stereo version under the Multichannel RTAS list.

GRM Fusion is available as stereo, quad, 5.0, 5.1 and 7.1, and there are Multichannel RTAS plug ins from other companies that have more than stereo available as well.

Thanks,
-PF

EDIT
Fixed, not a bug. Needed to delete preferences, possibly due to previously installed and used demo:

Digidesign Databases

Double-click on the Macintosh HD icon on your desktop. (This would be your system drive if you have renamed it to something else.)
Go to the Application Support folder
Go to the Digidesign folder
Find the folder called Databases and drag it to your trash.
NOTE: If you are using Pro Tools HD, DV Toolkit 2 or Complete Production Toolkit, you will want to backup your Catalogs folder before deleting the Databases folder.

Pro Tools Preferences

From the Finder, click on the 'Go' menu at the top of your screen and choose 'Home'.
Go to the Preferences folder.
Delete the following files:
com.digidesign.ProToolsLE.plist
DAE Prefs
DigiSetup.OSX
Pro Tools LE/HD/M-Powered Prefs

From: http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservic...sp?DocId=349739

Hi pfoxsounds,

Thanks for posting this useful information !

Kind Regards - Peter
pfoxsounds
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 15 2011, 12:35 AM) *
Hi pfoxsounds,

Thanks for posting this useful information !

Kind Regards - Peter

Hey Peter,
I should add that Freeze, Delays, Reson and Shuffling were also missing their more than stereo output modes and this is all fixed now.
Staying up late making stuff with them smile.gif

Best,
-PF
Sampleconstruct
I just noticed that automation recorded inside Logic on an Evolution Plug-In will not perform as long as the GUI of the Plug-In is not opened. When it's closed the automation will not perform/bounce. Using Logic in 64 Bit-mode in that case. Also the 32Bit-Bridge crahses frequently with GRM Tools. Some more beta-testing could have helped maybe...
GregorioM
Have a bug with the Doppler RTAS plugin in ProTools 9.0.2 (mac):

The mono and stereo plugins are fine but any of the surround versions, 5.1 for example, have no parameters which can be enabled for automation. This makes this plugin pretty much unusable in a surround mix!

I have to say as a general comment, the documentation is hopeless!

G
grmtools
Hi,

The mono and stereo plugins are fine but any of the surround versions, 5.1 for example, have no parameters which can be enabled for automation. This makes this plugin pretty much unusable in a surround mix!

it will be fixed very soon in the 3.0.1 version

Emmanuel
GregorioM
QUOTE (grmtools @ Apr 27 2011, 01:00 PM) *
it will be fixed very soon in the 3.0.1 version
Emmanuel

Thanks for your reply Emmanuel. Do you have any idea of when 3.0.1 is likely to be available?

Regards, Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.