Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: File Input Options In Stand Alone Mode
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
earshot21
When in stand alone mode for all modules investigated so far (e.g. EVOLUTION,GRINDER, SHUFFLER, etc.), neither the option to select an EXTERNAL INPUT nor the ability to record a soundfile out via NEW OUTPUT SOUND FILE, are displayed underneath the FILES pull-down menu - as described in the manual.

Are these functions missing from the demo version ?

Note that the issue isn't that they fail to work; rather they don't even appear as options.

OS X 5.2
Mac Book Pro
Intel Core Duo 2.4 GHz[/size]
DontCrack
QUOTE (earshot21 @ Apr 14 2011, 01:00 AM) *
When in stand alone mode for all modules investigated so far (e.g. EVOLUTION,GRINDER, SHUFFLER, etc.), neither the option to select an EXTERNAL INPUT nor the ability to record a soundfile out via NEW OUTPUT SOUND FILE, are displayed underneath the FILES pull-down menu - as described in the manual.

Are these functions missing from the demo version ?

Note that the issue isn't that they fail to work; rather they don't even appear as options.

OS X 5.2
Mac Book Pro
Intel Core Duo 2.4 GHz[/size]

Hi Earshot21,

Yes I do believe that is a demo limitation. Haven't heard of such issues in the full version.

All the best - Peter
grmtools
Yes, i confirm, it is a demo limitation

all the best

Emmanuel
Loopy C
QUOTE (grmtools @ Apr 14 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Yes, i confirm, it is a demo limitation

all the best

Emmanuel

And I can confirm it is working as expected on Mac full versions here ;-) Very handy when combined with 'Soundflower' to route from other internal sources.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.