Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grm Classic Tools Upgrade
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
shanew
When will there be an upgrade path for those of us with the GRM Classic Tools Bundle for Pro Tools?
saturnrising
I would like to know that too as I am an owner of both the vst and rtas versions.
Loopy C
I don't see the original info (included in introductory announcement) but it was at that time $99 per suite, i.e. $99 for ST v2 to v3 and an additional $99 for Classic v2 to v3. This would get you all present versions (RTAS, VST, Audio Unit formats and Stand-Alone...NO TDM as that has gone away for 3.0) and require you to 'surrender' v 2.0 license.

This was the preliminary info BEST AS I REMEMBER, Don't Crack will have to confirm...I just thought I would share the 'heresay' version until they do ;-)
morten_folmer
i too really would like to upgrade to the collection from my classic, which i only bought cause i neaded it promptly, and at that moment the collection was not available from dont crack
Nick
QUOTE (morten_folmer @ Dec 5 2013, 12:03 PM) *
i too really would like to upgrade to the collection from my classic, which i only bought cause i neaded it promptly, and at that moment the collection was not available from dont crack

Hello morten_folmer,

Thank you for your interest in DontCrack and GRM Tools.

With the GRM version 3.4 some things have changed.

The problem is the TDM license is not compatible with GRM Tools Classic 3.4. The license needs to be upgraded. There is on the GRM website an upgrade where the cost is 60.00 euros which translates to about $77.00.

You can get in touch with GRM here, they handle all the upgrades:

http://www.inagrm.com/contact

Hope this helps you out.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.