Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Http://www.inagrm.com/ ... No English Version ?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
Dfakt
Am I missing something, or is there no english version of the site for non-french speaking customers ?

Seems a bit obnoxious considering the price tag. Believe me, I don't visit France expecting the natives to speak a word of english - but this isn't the same thing. Finding the downloads on their site is a pain in the arse. In fact, that's all I give a damn about - finding the installers. So keep the site totally french, but for the love of god make it easier to find the updates/downloads etc. Like, link to them from the main page.

Apologies if I'm mistaken
Cheakypawl
QUOTE (Dfakt @ Apr 17 2011, 12:21 AM) *
Am I missing something, or is there no english version of the site for non-french speaking customers ?

Seems a bit obnoxious considering the price tag. Believe me, I don't visit France expecting the natives to speak a word of english - but this isn't the same thing. Finding the downloads on their site is a pain in the arse. In fact, that's all I give a damn about - finding the installers. So keep the site totally french, but for the love of god make it easier to find the updates/downloads etc. Like, link to them from the main page.

Apologies if I'm mistaken

have you calmed down?

english is next to the french

downloads are here

but good luck, they fail a lot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.