Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now I Have To Buy A Usb Ilok To Get This Working?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
b00kwheat
So, let me get this straight...

I purchase the software and now I have to spend more money on a USB iLok to get it working and wait for it to be delivered?
What if I'm already using all of my USB ports?

blink.gif
@ndy
QUOTE (b00kwheat @ Apr 16 2011, 09:44 PM) *
What if I'm already using all of my USB ports?

It's time to pick up a USB hub as well. rolleyes.gif It could be worse, the new iLok 2nd gen has much better capacity on it. On my old set up I used 2 iloks, a Propellerheads Ignition Key and an eLicenser for Arturia. Now I have consolidated my old iLoks onto a single new one. I have seen pics of users with 6+ USB dongles on their machines. wacko.gif
Dfakt
with respect dude, how did you manage to spend $489 on something (valued at at $1,150) without noticing that it's protected by iLok ? it says it in bold font on the product's description page... you even have to scroll past that information to get to the demo links.

Even though you missed it somehow, and it's a surprise to you, considering the savings being offered to you does it really seem worthy of complaint that you've got to buy a usb hub and an iLok ?

Don't get me wrong though, I have to micromanage every cent these days too...but come on, you have to accept accountability for your own mistakes and realise when you're getting a good deal.
Neon Breath
The ilok protection is well very well mentioned in the GRM Tools product description , it's not a secret or a hidden line or something. Now come one, it's not the GRM's fault if you were not careful to read before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.