Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grm V3 Intro Bundle Purchase Problem
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
QTM
I've been trying to purchase the introductory bundle, but the store won't let me checkout. I'm getting the 3 asterisks saying invalid quantity. Its still Sunday April 17th here in California, so I dunno what the problem is. I suppose if the deadline was timezone specific, that should probably have been mentioned.
Dfakt
QUOTE (QTM @ Apr 18 2011, 06:52 AM) *
I've been trying to purchase the introductory bundle, but the store won't let me checkout. I'm getting the 3 asterisks saying invalid quantity. Its still Sunday April 17th here in California, so I dunno what the problem is. I suppose if the deadline was timezone specific, that should probably have been mentioned.

email them, they'll probably let you purchase (they like to make money, you know)
In fact, nowadays, it's more common than not to extend sales for an extra couple of weeks. Not complaining about that mind you, I think it's good that devs/stores extend sales.

good luck!
DontCrack
QUOTE (QTM @ Apr 18 2011, 07:52 AM) *

Dear friends,

Yesterday we encountered a server problem and some sales couldn't be processed. That is now fixed and we're giving an extra 48h to take advantage of our GRM Tools introductory offer. That is also because some of you encountered issues with PayPal leaving a few pending orders that have been processed within April 17...

Nevertheless we will not keep the promotion live longer than 48h as agreed contractually with our friends at ina GRM...

Sorry for the trouble some of you encountered...

Kind Regards - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.