Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Word On Updates?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
nikisoko
I was wondering if there is a mailing list for updates on these plugins. I purchased them when the upgrades first came out and I am experiencing some of the known issues in regards to bouncing in Logic etc. I contacted the GRM support but never got a reply.

Thanks
-Nick
grmtools
Hi,

The 3.0.1 update for Mac is available for download at http://www.inagrm.com/grm-tools-download

bugs fixes :
Agitation doesn't work when bouncing
Agitation always active on Random Freq in Pitch Accum
parameters non automatable in multichannel with ProTools

A pc update will follow shortly

Best Regards

Emmanuel

QUOTE (nikisoko @ May 13 2011, 01:32 AM) *
I was wondering if there is a mailing list for updates on these plugins. I purchased them when the upgrades first came out and I am experiencing some of the known issues in regards to bouncing in Logic etc. I contacted the GRM support but never got a reply.

Thanks
-Nick
oivindi
QUOTE (grmtools @ May 16 2011, 10:32 AM) *
Hi,

The 3.0.1 update for Mac is available for download at http://www.inagrm.com/grm-tools-download

bugs fixes :
Agitation doesn't work when bouncing
Agitation always active on Random Freq in Pitch Accum
parameters non automatable in multichannel with ProTools

A pc update will follow shortly

Best Regards

Emmanuel

As far as I can tell, this 3.0.1 update doesn't install the GRM FreqShift or GRM Freqwarp plug-ins in the Audiounits folder. They are only installed in the VST folder. In other words, they are now missing from my Audiounits folder ...

Any ideas?
polimorfos
QUOTE (oivindi @ May 21 2011, 10:42 PM) *
As far as I can tell, this 3.0.1 update doesn't install the GRM FreqShift or GRM Freqwarp plug-ins in the Audiounits folder. They are only installed in the VST folder. In other words, they are now missing from my Audiounits folder ...

Any ideas?

Same problem.
Dfakt
fellas, they are - for some reason - called simply "shift" and "warp" as audio units.... but named correctly as VST

but I agree in spirit that the install is kind of flakey because of this, the previous installer was also flakey for existing GRM users as it didn't overwrite some of the older files
DontCrack
Dear friends;

GRM Tools upgrade paths are finally available. Please refer to our official GRM Tools Upgrade Topic.

Thanks - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.