Dear Sir/Madam,

I present Softline Group Company, thereseller and distributor of wide range of software in Russia and CIS. We have a customer who is interested in Dontcrack GRM Tools Collection (V.3) 1 unit.

Would you please provide me with terms of purchase and delivery? Is that software available via download or on CD? If both, please confirm. For all international shipments we use our transit stock in Germany, where we consolidate our orders and our transport company delivers them to Russia being responsible also for customs clearance. Therefore I would need to know the cost of physical delivery from your location to Germany, Hamburg, zip code is 21035 via courier (UPS, TNT, DHL).

Do you accept bank wire transfer or credit card? What is the term of payment: payment in advance or 30 days net? What is the purchase price? Do you offer any reseller discount? What is your suggested retail price? If you are expecting price increase, please indicate it. Please confirm until what date your quote is valid. Otherwise we specify it is valid for 30 days by default.

Please provide me with your reply and your contact information (phone, email).

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require any additional information.

Thanks in advance. Maria