Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P&m Plug-ins Bug Reports
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ashley Smith
Thanks guys!

We have the Basspeg issue fixed, we had to recompile with an older compiler toolset as an update threw us off for this one plug. We have been sending out test builds to those that have reported through our support system and should have a installer build up soon... Keep updated via our newsletters and on download site for info.
johnk
Thanks Ashley and devs,

Test version of Basspeg is rock solid in Reaper. Can almost hear the speakers starting to flap in the old Ampeg cabinet.
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (johnk @ Jan 27 2017, 06:34 PM) *
Thanks Ashley and devs,

Test version of Basspeg is rock solid in Reaper. Can almost hear the speakers starting to flap in the old Ampeg cabinet.

Great! That low-end really tight, right? cool.gif
johnk
Yes, and can add some hi end sparkle as well with the tone switches. Sounds great with the retro compressor before and the new gate to manage noise swell.
johnk
Tested Basspeg in Reaper and Sonar win XP and Reaper 64 bit in win 10. Basspeg fix works solid in these environments.
PW69
Basspeg still crashing on scan in Protools 12.5 (Win 10) FL Studio 32 and 64 bit and PM Chainer

Did a clean install with 3.3.1 and re-scanned as advised after removing pref files
johnk
pw69,

If you are using any of the available public downloads, Basspeg is fried and nothing will get it working in the registered suite. Don't know how to remove the authorization on Windows, but the demo mode works without crashing.

This said, the guys are recompiling the suite with a solid fix for Basspeg. The beta went out and tested stable, and it is a good addition. My understanding is that Pitch Me is being looked at as well.

Good things around the corner for sure.

John
Ashley Smith
P&M VIP Bundle 3.3.2 and Chainer 1.2.2 have been released. Please see the news item here...

cool.gif
johnk
Thanks Ashley and devs, and for the fix on Pitch Me. Becoming one of my favorite plugs.

John
loenzo
Everything works well under Cubase Pro9 with this version 3.3.2, perfect with the Basspeg ... Congratulations to the team and thank you cool.gif
Ashley Smith
Glad to hear!!! cool.gif
yudaidhun
QUOTE (yudaidhun @ Nov 25 2016, 11:19 PM) *
Under the sampling rate 176,400Hz or more,
VIP bundle Amp simulators don't work correctly.
Tested under some computers and platform.

Yudaidhun

This bug is not fixed yet in v3.3.2 sad.gif
They beep.
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (yudaidhun @ Feb 18 2017, 08:09 AM) *
This bug is not fixed yet in v3.3.2 sad.gif
They beep.

Hi,

P&M plug-ins are limtied to 96kHz operatiion at this time due to the convolution resampling of IR's and our algorithm designs, we will be updating all plug-ins through a new framework perhaps this year and you'll be able to use above 96kHz, and see both VST3 and Retina display support then upon porting completion and release.

Kind regards,
yudaidhun
QUOTE (Ashley Smith @ Feb 20 2017, 12:18 PM) *
Hi,

P&M plug-ins are limtied to 96kHz operatiion at this time due to the convolution resampling of IR's and our algorithm designs, we will be updating all plug-ins through a new framework perhaps this year and you'll be able to use above 96kHz, and see both VST3 and Retina display support then upon porting completion and release.

Kind regards,

ok, i got it smile.gif
donkeyt
Evening,

I bought the VIP bundle today and have been having a great time messing with all the plug-ins - great sounding stuff and top value for money.

I have however noticed one recurring issue with a couple of the amp sims - British Tone and American Tweed. Sometimes when I load them and put a stereo signal through them there's a loud crackling/bit reduction type of noise in the left channel. If I unload the plug-in and reload it it goes away, and it's not happened in anything I've saved and come back to. It's therefore not the end of the world! But I thought you might want to know.

I'm using;

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
FL studio 12.4.1 build 1 -32 bit
This is on my laptop using a little Behringer USB interface - uac202

Thanks

Benny.
Ashley Smith
Thanks Benny, a bug report request e-mail has been sent from our support system. Please kindly get back to us there with more information.

QUOTE (donkeyt @ Feb 24 2017, 09:39 PM) *
Evening,

I bought the VIP bundle today and have been having a great time messing with all the plug-ins - great sounding stuff and top value for money.

I have however noticed one recurring issue with a couple of the amp sims - British Tone and American Tweed. Sometimes when I load them and put a stereo signal through them there's a loud crackling/bit reduction type of noise in the left channel. If I unload the plug-in and reload it it goes away, and it's not happened in anything I've saved and come back to. It's therefore not the end of the world! But I thought you might want to know.

I'm using;

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
FL studio 12.4.1 build 1 -32 bit
This is on my laptop using a little Behringer USB interface - uac202

Thanks

Benny.

Best,
nadeemmerchant
I have PT10, and since the new Windows 10 update, when I put a P&M plugin on a track, Pro Tools crashes and has to be closed. I know it's been recent because I just used the same plugin a few days ago on a track, now the Windows update has happened and it's crashing my Pro Tools. I did restart the computer and made sure no other program was running, still happens. Can you help?

PC i7 4790 Pro Tools 10
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (nadeemmerchant @ Mar 16 2017, 01:39 AM) *
I have PT10, and since the new Windows 10 update, when I put a P&M plugin on a track, Pro Tools crashes and has to be closed. I know it's been recent because I just used the same plugin a few days ago on a track, now the Windows update has happened and it's crashing my Pro Tools. I did restart the computer and made sure no other program was running, still happens. Can you help?

PC i7 4790 Pro Tools 10

Hi nadeemmerchant,

Please contact us through our help site for all support queries and our team will happily assist.
chezpaul
I've been using the Vip Bundle for a while. At version 3.2.0 on PT 12.6.1
I just decided to upgrade to 3.3.2 and when I launch PT 12 on my mac running 10.9 it now tells me that all the plug and mix plugins can't be loaded because they are not 64bit AAX.
3.2.0 worked fine. Wasn't that 64bit?
I downloaded from your site the mac AAX Native version.
What should I do?

-------

Mod Edit; A support ticket has been created by staff in our Plug and Mix Support Portal for assitance, note, all support issues should be redirected there.
kevinsparks
Reaper 5.95, 64 bit, Windows 7 Pro
VIP Bundle 3.3.2

After a few minutes of use, Basspeg stops working properly and just distorts the signal with a bit crusher or ring modulator effect. This has happened three times since yesterday in multiple projects.
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (kevinsparks @ May 6 2019, 10:44 PM) *
Reaper 5.95, 64 bit, Windows 7 Pro
VIP Bundle 3.3.2

After a few minutes of use, Basspeg stops working properly and just distorts the signal with a bit crusher or ring modulator effect. This has happened three times since yesterday in multiple projects.

Please create a support ticket here - http://help.plugandmix.com/

Thanks!

Note: We are in the process of porting our plug-ins to a new framework, any issues notified and reproduced in house will be fixed with our new release.
kevinsparks
QUOTE (Ashley Smith @ May 6 2019, 11:30 PM) *
Please create a support ticket here - http://help.plugandmix.com/

Thanks!

Note: We are in the process of porting our plug-ins to a new framework, any issues notified and reproduced in house will be fixed with our new release.

Done. Thanks for the quick response
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (kevinsparks @ May 7 2019, 12:10 AM) *
Done. Thanks for the quick response

Thanks! The forums here are these days rarely monitored and will likely be phased out in the next months in favor of our help site and those from other companies with FAQs, Knowlegde-base and then direct contact with our staff for any such issues through the support system. wink.gif

Best regards.
kevinsparks
omg does the demo version have a 10 minute timeout? after trying another plugin, it just stopped working lol. did I just get unlucky by trying the only plugin that actually does bug out once the timer is up? cool.gif
nonbinary
Does Magma work with PowerCore VST plugins ? I've run the VST scan several times ( with it pointed to the Powercore plugin folder ) and it doesn't seem to load them for me. I can see them show up briefly during the scan but they are not listed in the list.

Windows 10 64bit
PT12
Ashley Smith
QUOTE (nonbinary @ Nov 28 2019, 02:45 PM) *
Does Magma work with PowerCore VST plugins ? I've run the VST scan several times ( with it pointed to the Powercore plugin folder ) and it doesn't seem to load them for me. I can see them show up briefly during the scan but they are not listed in the list.

Windows 10 64bit
PT12

Hi,

Magma is a "Nomad Factory" plug-in, not Plug And Mix.

Magma supports VST2.4 plug-ins. Nomad Factory have not tested every manufacturer's plug-ins, but TC Electronic may contact them if on your report there are any issues they may investigate collectively and share for code support.

Nomad are currently working to update their entire catalogue through a new framework - http://go.nomadfactory.com/news/n91-Nomad-...-Bright-Future/

Regards,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.