Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P&m Plug-ins Bug Reports
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
flonky
QUOTE (DCsupport @ Oct 3 2011, 05:55 PM) *
Hello flonky,

We will look at this as soon as we can, are the plug-ins crashes when you use the standalone version or when you use Maschine in AU format with Logic,

Please let me know,

Thank You
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

The problem occurs as far as I tested in Maschine standalone. not when using the Maschine plug-in in Logic.
manducator
Hello,

Can anyone check this for me? When I use the digital reverb, I don't hear any difference between the smaal medium and large settings.

And it seems that the decay time not always react like it should.

I'm talking about the 1.1.1 version, never encountered it on previous versions.
DCsupport
QUOTE (manducator @ Oct 4 2011, 11:02 PM) *
Hello,

Can anyone check this for me? When I use the digital reverb, I don't hear any difference between the smaal medium and large settings.

And it seems that the decay time not always react like it should.

I'm talking about the 1.1.1 version, never encountered it on previous versions.

Hello Manducator,

Bug confirmed, will be fixed in incoming v1.1.2 (as well as other issues)

Here's a temporary workaround, when changing the size (Small-Medium-Large), just click and move a little bit the Decay Time knob, the reverb will be adjusted.

Ugly workaround but will temporary work, sorry about that.

Thank You.
--
Jonathan,
DC Tech Support
manducator
QUOTE (DCsupport @ Oct 5 2011, 03:55 AM) *
Bug confirmed, will be fixed in incoming v1.1.2 (as well as other issues)

I can wait. The V.I.P. bundle is a young product with some flaws but the support is great!
roofus
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Oct 2 2011, 08:38 AM) *
Dear friends,

We hope you'll appreciate our prompt response to your reports.

========================================
FIXED BUGS - MODIFICATIONS: 09/30/2011 Version 1.1.1
========================================

- Fixed : Demo version wasn't processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed : Non accessible Presets on Mac
- Fixed : Windows XP installer issue
- Fixed : DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into 'EchoPlex' folder instead of 'EchoFlex'

Here is the link to the 1.1.1 installers.

Thanks for your feedback - Peter

I was having problems auth'ing Dimension3D, I downloaded and installed v1.1.1 and this has fixed the problem.

Roofus
DontCrack
Good to hear that Roofus ! laugh.gif

Kind Regards - Peter
Jay Key
Hi !

I tested v1.1.1 of the whole bundle in Ableton Live 8 x86 on Win 7 x64.

And there are glitches with the VU meter on almost the whole plugin series. It should move smoothly, but that's not the case.

Also on DC-Brightness : when CLIPPER is OFF, the meter doesn't move. When CLIPPER is ON, the meter moves like a GR meter.

On some plugins like DC-Cool Vibe, the VU moves only if the INTENSITY knob is tweaked, and for example with DC-Clarisonix, it moves only if you push the main knob. With DC-Monster Boost the more you push it, the more the needle goes it the left. Don't understand what it's supposed to show...

So what is it showing exactly ? The amount of coloration ?

That said, if you could make the VU work smoothly, that would be a great improvement.

Let's keep in touch.
saggesh
Hello
I've just purchased dc analoger
but It still has the same problems of demo mode.
It stops working after one or two minutes.
I put it on 4 different tracks and every time I have to re-activate it on 4 tracks.
I need to go the sound from d/a to A/d, but I cant cause that stops working in the middle of playback

my system is simple
winxp 32 bit / sp2
pIV 2.8 hyper threading
asus p4p800
I use nuendo 4 , dc analoger as simple vst insert
Orpheus firewire soundcard

let me know something
I read before that bug was fixed..but I still have it
saggesh
QUOTE (saggesh @ Mar 3 2012, 05:19 PM) *
Hello
I've just purchased dc analoger
but It still has the same problems of demo mode.
It stops working after one or two minutes.
I put it on 4 different tracks and every time I have to re-activate it on 4 tracks.
I need to go the sound from d/a to A/d, but I cant cause that stops working in the middle of playback

my system is simple
winxp 32 bit / sp2
pIV 2.8 hyper threading
asus p4p800

let me know something
I read before that bug was fixed..but I still have it
saggesh
sometimes also, the volumes of tracks with dc analoger insert, drop down suddenly with a lot of distortion...

can you help me?
saggesh
the same problem in the rendered file...
saggesh
It seems as before a problem of installers
Icant do the authorization into the sequencer
so I get out, with the exe in the install folder.
Plugins show me that is authorized, but it still works and stopped
sure you've resolved that bug??
please, help me..
saggesh
no answer(mail, forum,etc..)...I think you dont care about your clients and his feedback...
is that true??
Or did you run away?
DontCrack
QUOTE (saggesh @ Mar 14 2012, 09:13 PM) *
no answer(mail, forum,etc..)...I think you dont care about your clients and his feedback...
is that true??
Or did you run away?

Hi Saggesh,

I apologies for the slow feedback on that one... We've been crazy busy with the new brand name and site that we still haven't officially announced. We are also working on new plug-ins and specially on a new 2.0 installer that will hopefully fix the unusual issue you encounter.

The latest 1.1.2 installer fixed most issues reported by users. We are monitoring your feedback and will try to reproduce the bug in order to get it fixed ASAP.

The new 2.0 installer should be out very shortly but we faced very tricky issues making it compatible with the previous DC brand name. It is important that the new P&M 2.0 installer removes previous DC plug-ins and renames presets, etc correctly...

Have you tried to simply uninstall and reinstall with the latest 1.1.2 installer. We have lately uploaded new 1.1.2 installers that you should perhaps try installing. It might solve the issue as it did for other users.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. We truly do care about customers feedback and will work with our tech support team on making sure such feedback gets quicker response.

Thanks and all the best - Peter
saggesh
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 15 2012, 09:08 AM) *
Hi Saggesh,

I apologies for the slow feedback on that one... We've been crazy busy with the new brand name and site that we still haven't officially announced. We are also working on new plug-ins and specially on a new 2.0 installer that will hopefully fix the unusual issue you encounter.

The latest 1.1.2 installer fixed most issues reported by users. We are monitoring your feedback and will try to reproduce the bug in order to get it fixed ASAP.

The new 2.0 installer should be out very shortly but we faced very tricky issues making it compatible with the previous DC brand name. It is important that the new P&M 2.0 installer removes previous DC plug-ins and renames presets, etc correctly...

Have you tried to simply uninstall and reinstall with the latest 1.1.2 installer. We have lately uploaded new 1.1.2 installers that you should perhaps try installing. It might solve the issue as it did for other users.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. We truly do care about customers feedback and will work with our tech support team on making sure such feedback gets quicker response.

Thanks and all the best - Peter

Hi Peter
thanks a lot for answer.

I used the latest installer. But the problem still be here.
It seems a bug on installing procedure or similar. Cause software see that it's autorized, but dc analoger still work in demo mode. I tried to change the authoriz file , reinstalling all, also in windows register editor ..maybe..but no results.
anyway I wait for new upgrade and I hope it works good.

thanks a lot again
manducator
I installed the new bundle P&M 2.0 and on 3 of the 4 new plugins (California Tone, British Tone, Magic Queen), some buttons are missing (the ones beneath stereo and boost).

Here is a picture to prove it:

Windows XP 32-bit SP3, reaper 4.
j8stringer
Same as pictured above on my M&P plugs. Stereo & Boost are marked but no switches. Other than that the amp plugs work great.

XP pro SP3, quad processor, 4 GB RAM, Onyx 1640i f/w400 interface, VST plugs with Tracktion 3 and Studio One (ver 2).
Automap (Novation) is sometimes used to get Waves plugs to work with Tracktion.
manducator
Hey j8stringer,

Redownload the latest version. Although it doesn't have another version number, it's an updated version that works for me. Let me know.
lights
Hello, with the lastest update to 2.0, bypassing the effect using the standard VST bypass button does not work. The effects continue to process audio. It's a very simple repro:

1. Open empty project
2. Insert audio to create a single track with audio
3. Insert any P&M 2.0.0 plugin
4. Bypass the plugin using the standard bypass button.
5. Play the project

Result: you will hear the plugin.

I have a test project that I can provide and a screenshot of a bypassed plugin still processing audio, but the forum doesn't appear to allow attachments.
j8stringer
QUOTE (manducator @ May 4 2012, 01:58 PM) *
Hey j8stringer,

Redownload the latest version. Although it doesn't have another version number, it's an updated version that works for me. Let me know.

Thanks I will give it a shot this week and report back.

Cheers!
lights
QUOTE (lights @ May 6 2012, 09:59 AM) *
Hello, with the lastest update to 2.0, bypassing the effect using the standard VST bypass button does not work. The effects continue to process audio. It's a very simple repro:

1. Open empty project
2. Insert audio to create a single track with audio
3. Insert any P&M 2.0.0 plugin
4. Bypass the plugin using the standard bypass button.
5. Play the project

Result: you will hear the plugin.

I have a test project that I can provide and a screenshot of a bypassed plugin still processing audio, but the forum doesn't appear to allow attachments.

Hello: this problem persists and no new updates have been made available. Can someone comment please? Not being able to bypass the plugin in Cubase is a showstopper bug.
vic_france
QUOTE (lights @ Jun 30 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Hello: this problem persists and no new updates have been made available. Can someone comment please? Not being able to bypass the plugin in Cubase is a showstopper bug.

I can confirm this bug here too. The Cubase audio channel's plugin bypass button does work, but only for about one second, then the effect comes back (although the bypass light remains on, of course). Fortunately, the "on/off" switch on the plugin's GUI does work smile.gif
lights
QUOTE (vic_france @ Jul 6 2012, 06:07 AM) *
I can confirm this bug here too. The Cubase audio channel's plugin bypass button does work, but only for about one second, then the effect comes back (although the bypass light remains on, of course). Fortunately, the "on/off" switch on the plugin's GUI does work smile.gif

I don't think it's ok that just the plugin power works as it can't be turned on and off without an audible pop. This means the common task of automating plugin bypass can't be used to turn on and off the effect during the song.

Are these effects still being maintained? The forum has gone silent.
j8stringer
QUOTE (manducator @ May 4 2012, 01:58 PM)
Hey j8stringer,

Thanks I will give it a shot this week and report back.

Cheers

As a follow up, at the edn of May I installed vr 2.0 again, but no change to the problem plugs. Should I try a current vr 2.0 download (as of July)? Have the downloads been updated to address this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give. I use these amp plugs alot. They can be a life saver when your maxed out ( Amplitube and S-Gear draw heavy).
folkfreak
When I insert any of the guitaramplifier Plugins into a monotrack in Nuendo 5 (Win 7,64) and turn on the drive knob the right inputmeter of the plugin goes to red and stays there and the plugin gets muted. I can only use them in stereotracks.
That should be fixed, as I can't quicky insert such a plugin into an exixting track, because I would have to create a stereotrack first, kopy the audio there and than insert the plugin.
DontCrack
Hi guys,

The new V3.0.0 version should be available in the next 48 hours.

I have reported bugs mentioned here and the new version should solve most if not all of them.

We will have a close look at this thread and fix any bug reported ASAP.

Thanks - Peter
lights
Great news Peter!!
DontCrack
Dear friends,

HERE THEY ARE !

http://www.plugandmix.com/support/downloads/

We look forward to your feedback.

Thanks - Peter
lights
Wow. Expecting bug fixes and receive 14 new plugins. Merry Xmas to me! Thanks Peter!!
lights
Found a minor bug in Granulizer x64 (Win, using Cubase 7.0.1):

- Cannot step left/right through presets using the < and > arrows.
lights
Found a major issue in Octaplexer x64 (Win, using Cubase 7.0.1):

- Presets do not load. Selecting any preset does not change the settings to that of the new preset.
lights
Found a major issue in Psycho Ring x64 (Win, using Cubase 7.0.1):

- Presets do not load. Selecting any preset does not change the settings to that of the new preset. (same bug as observed in Octaplexer)
lights
Found a bug in Talking Tone x64 (Win, Cubase 7.0.1.. again):

- Cannot step left/right through presets using the < and > arrows. (same bug in Granulizer)
lights
Found a bug in Vinylizer x64 (Win, Cubase 7.0.1.. again):

- Cannot step left/right through presets using the < and > arrows. (same bug in Granulizer & Talking Tone)
DontCrack
Thanks for reporting Lights,

Working on these...

Cheers - Peter
Morpheus
Hi Peter

Here is another bug:
I'm using Logic 9.1.8, Reaper 4.31 & Studio One V2 /2.5 / OSX10.6.8 and I'm missing the Deluxe Tilt plugin. The validation process was successful, the component file is in the correct folder, but the plugin isn't displayed in all three DAW's. (I've installed the Bundle and the Single plugin several times)
Thanks for completing the Bundle biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Morpheus

lights
That's an interesting bug Morpheus. It does show up in Cubase. I wonder if it's some sort of VST categorization problem. Maybe it's hiding elsewhere in your VST menu? I have "sort plugins by vendor" turned on in Cubase, so they all appear under P&M.
Morpheus
QUOTE (lights @ Dec 22 2012, 12:39 AM) *
That's an interesting bug Morpheus. It does show up in Cubase. I wonder if it's some sort of VST categorization problem. Maybe it's hiding elsewhere in your VST menu? I have "sort plugins by vendor" turned on in Cubase, so they all appear under P&M.

Hi lights,

Thanks for your thoughts, but when I turn on 'sort plugins' , it's the same problem in all my DAW's. This one plugin is missing. sad.gif

cheers!
Morpheus
lights
No worries. Must be a Mac OS only issue?
Morpheus
May be, but I don't think so because it's the first time ever that I see this bug and I have tons of Plugins....
DontCrack
Hi Guys,

We don't seem to be able to reproduce this bug but working on it...

We will shortly launch a V3.0.1 version with minor bug fixes. That my do the trick ;-)

All the best - Peter
lights
Oh sorry I meant a bug with the Mac version of the plugin since it shows up in Windows.
echopark
I found a bug with the delaytime EchoFlex.
Switch the Sync off, then select a time - for example 448 ms and store the project in Cubase.

After reloading the project the value 448ms has changed to 401ms.

But the confusing thing is, some values are stored correct. When I store 500 ms, it shows 5oo ms after reloading the project.

I tried it in Cubase 6.5 and 7 32 and 64 Bit. Both version have this problem.

Reinhard
eric
QUOTE (echopark @ Dec 27 2012, 08:55 PM) *
I found a bug with the delaytime EchoFlex.
Switch the Sync off, then select a time - for example 448 ms and store the project in Cubase.

After reloading the project the value 448ms has changed to 401ms.

But the confusing thing is, some values are stored correct. When I store 500 ms, it shows 5oo ms after reloading the project.

I tried it in Cubase 6.5 and 7 32 and 64 Bit. Both version have this problem.

Reinhard

Hi Reinhard,

Thanks for the comment. We just uploaded version 3.0.1 with a few bug fixes. Please let me know if that fixed the problem you mentioned.

Thanks and all the best - Eric
echopark
QUOTE (eric @ Dec 30 2012, 09:01 AM) *
Hi Reinhard,

Thanks for the comment. We just uploaded version 3.0.1 with a few bug fixes. Please let me know if that fixed the problem you mentioned.

Thanks and all the best - Eric

Hallo Eric,
just tried the new Version 3.01. But the storing bug is still there. Make this plugin ueseless for me.
Hope you`ll fix this in the next update.
Morpheus
QUOTE (Morpheus @ Dec 22 2012, 12:06 AM) *
Hi Peter

Here is another bug:
I'm using Logic 9.1.8, Reaper 4.31 & Studio One V2 /2.5 / OSX10.6.8 and I'm missing the Deluxe Tilt plugin. The validation process was successful, the component file is in the correct folder, but the plugin isn't displayed in all three DAW's. (I've installed the Bundle and the Single plugin several times)
Thanks for completing the Bundle biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Morpheus

Hi,

The same problem with v.3.0.1. Now Deluxe Tilt wasn't displayed in the Audio-Unit-Manager, altought the component file is in the component folder.
The VST version of Deluxe Tilt runs fine in Reaper and Studio One.
Thanks for bug fixing.

cheers
Morpheus
DontCrack
Hi guys,

The AU format is a real pain as most Apple stuff these days... Here's something you might want to try :

1- Go to Logic Menu and go to Preferences > Audio Unit Manager.
2- Click Reset & Rescan Selection.
3- If problems persist, Quit Logic.
4- Go to Macintosh HD/Users/'Your Account'/Library/Caches. In that folder, delete the file called "com.apple.audiounits.cache".
5- Restart Logic. It will re-scan all the available plug-ins, then the plug-in should now show up in the list

Be aware that delating the "com.apple.audiounits.cache" will rescan ALL of your AU plug-ins.

We'll work on fixing this issue if possible...

Thanks - Peter
DontCrack
QUOTE (echopark @ Dec 30 2012, 01:53 PM) *
Hallo Eric,
just tried the new Version 3.01. But the storing bug is still there. Make this plugin ueseless for me.
Hope you`ll fix this in the next update.

We'll look in to that ASAP...

Thanks - Peter
lights
Hello:

Just reporting back on 3.0.1 with respect to the bugs I reported.

I reported two classes of bug above:

1. (Minor) on a few plugins, using the left/right arrows to step through the presets did not work.
THIS IS FIXED.

2. (Major) on two plugins (Octoplexer, Psycho Ring), presets do not load. When selecting a factory preset, the settings all stay exactly the same.
THIS IS NOT FIXED. BUG STILL PERSISTS.
Nick
Hello Lights,

Thanks for the information, we will check this on Cubase on Windows 7 and pass on the details to our developers.
they have been pretty fast updating the versions so we hope we will have a fix real quick;

Keep the reports flowing in as it gets us all closer to having everything working for everyone on all the various platforms.

Best Regards,

Nick

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.