Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: License Transfer Times
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Nomad Factory
LeVzi
I purchased the Motown EQ's from someone at KVR, and I am awaiting the license transfer, I was wondering what the normal turnaround time is for this, as it was last Wednesday evening when the transfer was started. I am keen to get this done as I want to purchase the ISP as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance.
DontCrack
QUOTE (LeVzi @ Dec 19 2011, 02:23 PM) *
I purchased the Motown EQ's from someone at KVR, and I am awaiting the license transfer, I was wondering what the normal turnaround time is for this, as it was last Wednesday evening when the transfer was started. I am keen to get this done as I want to purchase the ISP as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Hi LeVzi,

I think Nomad Support is overloaded these days ! Perhaps send them an email as a reminder.

techsupport (at) nomadfactory.com

Thanks - Peter
LeVzi
Hi DC,

Thanks for the reply, I sent them an email earlier on today, the person who is trying to transfer the license to me has sent them 2 emails so far with no replies. They must really be struggling tbh. They do state during promotional periods a 48 hour period for things to happen, but it has been almost 72 hours in working days now. It is frustrating as I should imagine there will be a waiting time for the ISP pack to come through as well sad.gif
DontCrack
QUOTE (LeVzi @ Dec 19 2011, 05:44 PM) *
Hi DC,

Thanks for the reply, I sent them an email earlier on today, the person who is trying to transfer the license to me has sent them 2 emails so far with no replies. They must really be struggling tbh. They do state during promotional periods a 48 hour period for things to happen, but it has been almost 72 hours in working days now. It is frustrating as I should imagine there will be a waiting time for the ISP pack to come through as well sad.gif

Hi LeVzi,

I understand it is frustrating to wait for an answer for business and apologies for the delay.

Be sure that we will honor any orders negotiated before the end of the promotion what ever happens.

Kind Regards - Peter
LeVzi
Hi DC,

Thanks for the reassurance over the offer, question is, will I get this license from the person I bought it off before the offer ends. I realise it's a bit early to be panicing, but stranger things have happened.
LeVzi
Just to let you know, I have the serial now, I will be upgrading to the ISP pack with you guys, I can't authorise my plug-in as I can't download it yet, NF servers are either off for maintenance or overloaded ! lol

As soon as I do, I guess I just follow front page instructions. smile.gif

Thanks.
LeVzi
All done and dusted, and upgraded to ISP 3 via DC, so thanks smile.gif
DontCrack
QUOTE (LeVzi @ Dec 21 2011, 02:00 AM) *
All done and dusted, and upgraded to ISP 3 via DC, so thanks smile.gif

Hey LeVzi,

Good to hear that ! I new that would sort out...

Thanks for your business and your patience through all of that.

Enjoy your new ISP III.

Cheers - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.