Feb 28 2016, 09:20 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 14-February 16 Member No.: 19,764 |
I wrote IRCAM through the contact form two weeks ago and didn't hear back. Does anybody know if a Windows version is weeks or months away?
I'd be looking to use snail as a tuner since Peterson isn't porting their vst strobe tuner to 64bit, but i really can only justify it at the current sale price. I've had some bad experiences buying 'windows version coming soon!' products. Does anybody know anything specific? I suppose it's safe to assume the feature set will be exactly the same? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 22 2026, 09:11 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1 Joined: 22-September 26 Member No.: 76,673 |
It would be helpful to know whether the Windows version is planned as a full 64-bit release and if the feature set will match the current version. I’d also check with IRCAM for an estimated timeline before buying, since “coming soon” can sometimes mean quite a long wait.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
wasi Snail Windows Version Timeline? Feb 28 2016, 09:20 AM
Ashley Smith Hi,
The developers are currently working on the W... Mar 2 2016, 05:39 PM
wasi Thanks, ah well. I'm not on mac so I guess I... Mar 5 2016, 08:21 PM
Ali Zogheib Big news everyone,
We’re extremely excited to an... Feb 15 2017, 06:30 PM![]() ![]() |