Reply to this topicStart new topic
Credit Card Problem at Paypal
SveNaj
post Dec 16 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,711

Dear Sirs

I joined into your Sonnox Elite Bundle (Native) group buy and received your confirmation with voucher.

For the last hour or so, I tried unsuccessfully to make a payment with my Platinum AMEX credit card ( even I tried with my MasterCards as well) via PayPal. I filled your section on the PayPal site several times, entering my credit card(s) (AMEX and MasterCards) numbers and I'm not happy with that.

I must emphasize the fact that I have a valid PayPal account and made several purchases with my AMEX card without a single problem... until now.

Would you be so kind to help me find out the problem and to finish my purchase successfully ?

Thank in advance.

Regards,

Sven Delac
Zagreb, Croatia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 17 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #2

Webmaster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We don't have any control of what happens at Paypal when you make your payment.

If you think there is a problem with your cards, you should directly contact your local Paypal service to try to solve the issue with them. Weird things sometimes happen with valid Paypal accounts. Call them, and ask them resolve the issue!

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do at this step.

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
sheasty09
post Dec 28 2009, 05:27 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,967

I just tried to buy a few things with my credit card, when I clicked on the button to go to the secure website it said Mercant ID invalid or something to that effect. I have also tried paypal but the cart does not show up so I dont know how to do it that way. I prefer to pay by credit card, Thanks
Debbie

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:23 PM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023