This post has been edited by marczeroone: Dec 16 2009, 07:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
marczeroone
post Dec 16 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,461

Im still waiting for an email reply from last night, sent to sales @ Dont Krak - regarding the fact that no serial were sent once the order was processed, - and no order number was included on the receipt, paypal have verified the payment as well, so there was no hold up there either.

What is going on?

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 16 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #19

Webmaster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (marczeroone @ Dec 16 2009, 06:48 PM) *
What is going on?

QUOTE (marczeroone @ Dec 16 2009, 06:40 PM) *
OK - UPdate - Sorted

marczeroone, Was your case finally solved?

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 17 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #20

Webmaster

To people still waiting their order to be processed:

We are doing do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible, usually within minutes (It is electronically processed).

But we had a lot of problems with the Sonnox server which was not used to receive such a massive order counts in such a short period of time. blink.gif Fortunately, Sonnox people have been working hard to solve this issue fastly. cool.gif

When their server fails, we are immediately alerted, and we manually re-process each pending order, that's why it may take up to 24h.

We're also receiving an amazing number of support emails. Most asking questions already answered in this forum, or in the voucher coupon emails that we've sent... huh.gif

Be sure that we always reply to EVERYBODY, but it takes time. (and sometimes we also have to sleep... tongue.gif ).

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
stepan
post Dec 17 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 3,146

I for the first time do purchase on this site and is very disappointed. Has made the order on December, 16th day waited but no answer existed. Then paypal has notified that money refund (refund due to electronic delivery issue (# 5282)) into my account. But they have not arrived on my card and I cannot reorder. And now to me the letter has come that comes to an end tomorrow promotion. Also what I should do now?

This post has been edited by stepan: Dec 17 2009, 04:42 PM

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 17 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #22

Webmaster

Dear stepan

I'm sorry but there has been a bug during your order (we had only 5 bugs on more than 350 sales). dry.gif

When this happens, we have no other solution than to refund you, to let you place your order again (if you wish).

You should certainly had received a confirmation from paypal that we have refunded you, and i'm pretty sure that your account will be re-credited within the next 24h. (if not already done).

Anyway, even if Paypal credits you a bit later, we will of course let you benefit from the -50% offer, even if you reached the end of the group-buy ( tomorow evening).

If you're not credited before tomorow evening, please email us, telling us your desired Sonnox product and we will create a new coupon especially for you. (Current coupons will expire tomorow)

BTW, as I can't reproduce this bug, could you please tell me :
- What is your Browser / version / Operating System version ?
- Do you have "cookies" enables?
- Do you connect from home or thru a company's Proxy?
- Did you clicked the "return to the shop" link once you have paid at Paypal ?
(If yes, did you clicked in the next minutes? or did you waited a long time before clicking? )

It would help me to kill this bug!

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
stepan
post Dec 17 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #23

Thanks for the answer.
I hope that the sum fast will be on my card (though in bank have answered that it will be in a current of three days). I will be instantly informed on it and if it is tomorrow that I at once I will make purchase (Sonnox Elite bundle for PowerCore). But if that tomorrow does not turn out I hope you to me will help. It for me the most desired purchase.
BROWSER - Opera10, OS WIn7
COOKIES - enables
I connect from home
Whether unfortunately I do not remember I have click on "return to the shop" after purchase on paypal....

I will be very grateful to you if you help me to get these plug-ins.

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 17 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #24

Webmaster

Dear stepan

First, we do apologize for the bug you encountered! sad.gif
You can be sure that we WILL let you get this amazing discount on Sonnox Product, even if you buy after the end of the group-buy. Just Email us!

QUOTE (stepan @ Dec 17 2009, 05:39 PM) *
BROWSER - Opera10, OS WIn7
COOKIES - enables
I connect from home
Whether unfortunately I do not remember I have click on "return to the shop" after purchase on paypal....

OK: I did not make tests with Opera10 on Windows Seven.
This could explain the bug!

So please, the next time you purchase something at DontCrack, please either use Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer should already be installed in Windows, and others browsers can freely be downloaded from:
http://www.google.com/chrome/
http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
http://www.apple.com/safari/

I'm sure one of this browser will definitively work better to buy at DontCrack.
You might even discover a greater browser. (ie: Google Chrome is a amazing fast browser on Windows!)

Best regards,

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
stepan
post Dec 18 2009, 06:06 AM
Post #25

As soon as money will be on a card I will write to you on an E-mail and will make reorder with Explorer. Once again thanks for the decision of my problem.

+Quote Post
lovegeek
post Dec 20 2009, 04:21 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 3,775

Hello,

I joined the Sonnox Group Buy, that ended on Sunday, 13th. I placed my order for the Elite Bundle, on Monday, 14th. I never received an Order Number, with the "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #" email that came after I placed the order. By Wednesday, 16th, I was given a refund, because my order could not be processed. That refund was posted to my credit card account yesterday (Friday, 18th), at which point, I tried again. I made my second attempt to order the Elite Bundle just after 6pm, on Friday, 18th. Soon after I received a PayPal email, a "Paypal Confirmation 5788 / Completed / 5941158**********"email, and a "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #"email, again, with no Order Number. I forwarded the two Don'tCrack emails to you yesterday (Fri), because of the missing Order Number, and the PayPal email today. The last time, my paypal receipt referenced an Invoice ID of 4899 (which couldn't be found). This time, my Invoice ID/Dontcrack Order ID is 5788.

Please.., I would appreciate it so much, if I could finally, just complete this transaction, and receive the Elite Bundle License(s). I've now been waiting since Monday for this. I really appreciate the chance to get these plug-ins at this price, and don't want a glitch to prevent me from taking advantage of the opportunity (Twice!). I hope you can help me out. (The licenses pleeeease, not another refund)

Again, forgive me for these pestering msgs and emails.
I would just like to get what I'm trying to purchase.

Hope you respond/help me out.
Thanks,

Invoice ID: 5788.

This post has been edited by lovegeek: Dec 20 2009, 04:22 AM

+Quote Post
stepan
post Dec 21 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #27

First, we do apologize for the bug you encountered!
You can be sure that we WILL let you get this amazing discount on Sonnox Product, even if you buy after the end of the group-buy. Just Email us!

Money already on my card. If it probably I wanted reorder. I will write you e a mail not to repeat the previous error.
thank for the help and desire to finish this process.

This post has been edited by stepan: Dec 21 2009, 09:39 AM

+Quote Post
r2d2
post Dec 21 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #28

Webmaster

QUOTE (lovegeek @ Dec 20 2009, 04:21 AM) *
I made my second attempt to order the Elite Bundle just after 6pm, on Friday, 18th. Soon after I received a PayPal email, a "Paypal Confirmation 5788 / Completed / 5941158**********"email, and a "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #"email, again, with no Order Number. I forwarded the two Don'tCrack emails to you yesterday (Fri), because of the missing Order Number, and the PayPal email today.

If there is no order number in the "DontCrac[k] Order Processed: #" email, I guess that you've still encountered the bug.
Peter will (or has) take care of your request and take the appropriate action (whatever happen, we will find a solution to let you profit from the 50% promotion)

As you had the bug twice, It would help A LOT if you could answer theses questions:
(If yes, did you clicked in the next minutes? or did you waited a long time before clicking? )

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster

+Quote Post
lovegeek
post Dec 22 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 3,775

As you had the bug twice, It would help A LOT if you could answer theses questions:
A: Opera 10.10. Windows XP (SP3)
A: Yes
A: Home
A: Yes.
A: A minute or less after.

Although I believe I used Opera to order the NF Producer Bundle, a few months ago with no problem, I know there are some things I have to switch to Firefox or Chrome to do (e.g. iLok etc). So, I wouldn't be surprised if Opera had something to do with it (Bastard!).

This post has been edited by lovegeek: Dec 22 2009, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post
stepan
post Dec 22 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #30

I have same problem. I think it not our fault because I did purchases on the Internet with PayPal much and never such problem arose. I hope command DontCrack will solve this problem and we will have at last sonnox plugins.

ps: Meanwhile I cannot make reorder because there is no promised coupon and the answer to letters.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:13 PM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023