Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still haven't received my serial/link/whatever
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
Eddier
Unfortunatly it seems that im the goat here got my coupon in the mail at lunchtime purchased immediatly after 7hrs later and still waiting... it just pisses me off that they dont have a problem taking my my money as soon as i click the buy button but that i have to wait for them.............
UltimateAero
Still haven't received my serial/link/whatever. Just red text informing me that "your order is actually being processed." It's been like this all day, and my patience is wearing thin.

What's it stuck on? My account has already been charged! I'm kind of disappointed: had my whole evening planned, couldn't wait to get home and get my plugins working.

What's going on? r2d2? Help?
marcpl
QUOTE (UltimateAero @ Dec 14 2009, 09:55 PM) *
Still haven't received my serial/link/whatever. Just red text informing me that "your order is actually being processed." It's been like this all day, and my patience is wearing thin.

What's it stuck on? My account has already been charged! I'm kind of disappointed: had my whole evening planned, couldn't wait to get home and get my plugins working.

What's going on? r2d2? Help?

i'm in the same boat but it's only been a couple of hours for me. no big deal though because i already have the plugins installed and working. you can get the demos, which are full featured, from http://www.sonnoxplugins.com/ws/pub/plugin...pport/demos.htm and they'll send you an ilok for the demo. you can start using the plugin now and then just replace the demo license with your purchased license when you get it.

good luck,
marco
Gordazo
Similar situation. Here's the message I received:

1- Sonnox Elite Bundle (Native) by Sonnox Oxford Plugins
There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.
We have been informed about that and be sure that we will contact you in less than 48h.

Waiting patiently,

Gordazo
kptainfilou
QUOTE (Gordazo @ Dec 15 2009, 05:07 AM) *
Similar situation. Here's the message I received:

1- Sonnox Elite Bundle (Native) by Sonnox Oxford Plugins
There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.
We have been informed about that and be sure that we will contact you in less than 48h.

Waiting patiently,

Gordazo

+1 rolleyes.gif
r2d2
We just have successfully processed the latest orders pending delivery.
Now, most of you should have received their license code.
(Please confirm)

We still have issues with 2 - 3 customers licenses because of Sonnox Servers problems. We are confident that they will fix this when they wake up (they are in the UK)

We also have some customers being "investigated" by paypal. This means that we have to wait that Paypal finish their procedure and do accept or refuse the payment. There is nothing we can do at this time.

Time to sleep now...
Peter should relay me in a few hours.
mattski
ph34r.gif Haven't received mine yet.. Guess I am one of the unlucky people who have copped the server problems over at Sonnox, considering I have got the receipt from PayPal!!!!!
kptainfilou
QUOTE (mattski @ Dec 15 2009, 06:52 AM) *
ph34r.gif Haven't received mine yet.. Guess I am one of the unlucky people who have copped the server problems over at Sonnox, considering I have got the receipt from PayPal!!!!!

Yeah, me too ! sad.gif
marcpl
QUOTE (mattski @ Dec 15 2009, 12:52 AM) *

+2
c.hilding
I'm sick of seeing all these people panicking like sheep, even going as far as to be paranoid that the Group Buy was a scam. Seriously, RELAX!

Thanks to the Don'tCrack team for putting together an absolutely AMAZING deal, I'm very happy with now owning some of the industry's best mastering and processing plugins at a very good price. I was going to buy them anyway, and seeing the Group Buy (completely by chance) gave me lots of Christmas Joy. laugh.gif The ordering process went completely smoothly the entire way. Why? Because I read the instructions and used my brain.

Yes, it does take quite a bit of brains to understand the entire process, but that doesn't mean that you should shout and scream at the team that brought you this amazing discount AND provided detailed instructions that you didn't read properly. I see many questions here that were answered on the group buy page, ilok page, faq, the coupon email and so on.

However, I'll do my best to help everyone by detailing how the entire process works.
  • Step 1: Register with DontCrack Forum to be able to join the group buy. You have already done this or you wouldn't be here.
  • Step 2: Press the "Join Group Buy" button on the Group Buy page. You have already done this or you wouldn't be here.
  • Step 3: Register with the DontCrack STORE, which uses a SEPARATE login unrelated to the forums.
  • Step 4: Wait for the Coupon Code in the email. Every email has been sent out, but you may have delays on YOUR side due to email server problems with your email provider, blacklisting, anti-spam measures, etc. Check JunkMail folders or similar and verify that you haven't blocked emails from DontCrack. If you've received OTHER emails from DontCrack already, then you know that they're not blacklisted and that any delay is due to your email server not having processed the email yet. Keep a cool head and wait.
  • Step 5a: Go to the DontCrack Store and add the desired Sonnox Bundle to the cart. Go through the entire Checkout process. When it gets to the stage that provides a "Redeem Coupon:" field, enter the coupon code there and press "Redeem". Make sure that the price has updated before proceeding, then finish the checkout, which is done via Paypal.
  • Step 5b: At this stage, some people may run into payment delays due to Paypal processing. The thing is that Paypal does their best to ensure that people don't steal other people's money. Nobody knows exactly how their process works, but sometimes this leads to payments being stalled while they investigate. As the DontCrack team member verified, this HAS happened to some people. This is ENTIRELY Paypal's fault and will be resolved when PAYPAL is finished.
  • Step 6: Once the payment has been accepted, which happens instantly for MOST people, you will receive an email from DontCrack with the Sonnox serial number for the product you chose. This is where DontCrack's end of the deal is DONE, they have NO more control beyond this stage!
  • Step 7: Only if you don't have an iLok account yet: Go to www.ilok.com and create a free account, where you get to choose an iLok account name, password and provide various details about yourself. Please be sure to select an account name you like, as it can never be changed. Note: You don't need an iLok key YET; you can make the account ahead of time.
  • Step 8: Now that you have an iLok account, proceed to Sonnox's registration page. It's at http://www.sonnoxplugins.com/register/. Accept the license agreement (which mainly states that you are not allowed to sell/transfer the plugins without Sonnox's permission. Please respect this or your license may be terminated!). You are then asked to enter the serial number that you received in the DontCrack email. Do this, and press "Proceed." Next, provide a little bit of info about yourself, as well as your iLok.com account name (this MUST be correct!). Continue, and then be VERY PATIENT as it will look like a blank page that keeps flashing. This is NORMAL, this happens while it uploads each license to your iLok account one license at a time. DO NOT CLOSE THE PAGE OR TOUCH ANYTHING until the process is done (it takes 1-2 minutes) or you will break the license upload process. It is done when you see a webpage listing all the plugins you now own, along with download links for manuals and the plugins themselves. Sonnox will also send you a confirmation email containing a link that lets you return to this download page to get new versions anytime. DON'T bookmark the page you're at (it contains dynamically generated variables that will become static if you bookmark it). Use the link in the email every time you want to download the plugins. Note: The download page provides downloads for both PC and Mac versions. Your license allows you to use either kind!
  • Step 9: Log into your iLok.com account and you will see all the licenses there (under the "Download Licenses" tab to the left), provided that you gave Sonnox the correct iLok account name. The licenses are stored as one license per plugin, so verify that you have a license for every plugin for the Bundle you purchased.
  • Step 10: If your key is already linked to your iLok account, simply download the licenses to the key. If you don't own a key/haven't linked it yet, then get a key and link it to the account by following the instructions on iLok's site, then download the licenses to your key.
  • Step 11: Make sure that your computer has the iLok plugged in and iLok drivers installed, then simply install the plugins that you downloaded from Sonnox's site (remember, use the link in Sonnox's email whenever you want to download the plugins).

That's it. Sure, it's a complicated process, but it was well laid out in the various emails and websites.

Troubleshooting:
  • If there are problems with Step 1-6, contact DontCrack.
  • If there are problems with Step 8-9, contact Sonnox.
  • If there are problems with Step 7 or 10-11, contact iLok.

Good luck everyone!

- Chris
UltimateAero
Would someone @ Don't Crack please get back to me to let me know what's going on? My order is still pending. Again, I tried skipping PayPal login in hopes of expediting the process thinking that was the 'pay directly by credit card' method mentioned, but that obviously didn't help the situation at all.

Some feedback would be really nice. Would really like to be using my plugins...

Thanks!
r2d2
QUOTE (c.hilding @ Dec 15 2009, 07:47 AM) *
However, I'll do my best to help everyone by detailing how the entire process works.
[list]
[*]Step 1: Register with DontCrack Forum to be able to join the group buy. You have already done this or you wouldn't be here.

Chris thank you for your post : You precisely detailed the whole process. Let hope that this will help some others customers if they read it.

I may add that for Sonnox, there is an (automatic) step 6B:
Once paypal confirmed the payment, our server securely call the sonnox server ordering the right licence code for the product. Then it sends the licence code to the customer.

For people asking about their order status please tell us your order ID...
c.hilding
QUOTE (r2d2 @ Dec 15 2009, 10:05 AM) *
Chris thank you for your post : You precisely detailed the whole process. Let hope that this will help some others customers if they read it.

My pleasure. It was my thanks for having received such a great deal through you, and seeing all the undue criticism from people who really need to learn to relax and read the instructions. I know that reading is getting more and more difficult for people. They'll be shocked when they see books, they're like... dozens of pages. wink.gif

Thanks again to the team at DontCrack!

I wish you all happy holidays! smile.gif

- Chris
DontCrack
Dear Friends.

In the past hours we have successfully processed over 200 sales but yes, we also have encountered a few issues processing orders from Sonnox overloaded servers ;-) Most of them have now been processed and delivered but still a few ones on the way. Please be patient ! You normally should be able to use your Sonnox products in full demo mode until you receive your activation code...

Other customers have orders pending at PayPal and that for several reasons. non verified accounts, credit card issues, etc...

Some pending orders can take up to 24/48 hours and sometimes even more but please understand that we have no control over PayPal payments. The worst is that we know that customers DO see their money out of their account while still pending on our side. Yes it is a shame that PayPal doesn't inform customers about that and that brings real difficult customer support on our side and there's really not much we can do to speed-up pending payments :-/

I apologies for the inconveniences some of you went through but please be sure that we are doing our very best to solve all issues as quickly as possible. Believe me, we didn't sleep much these past 48 hours blink.gif

Thanks again for your patience and your understanding...

Kind Regards - Peter
r2d2
QUOTE (r2d2 @ Dec 15 2009, 02:00 PM) *
Also, the following orders are pending a Paypal confirmation :

This may takes up to 48h for Paypal to validate these payments (even longer for echecks)
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to accelerate them. huh.gif

Now, we also have these orders pending:
r2d2
Updated list of Order ID waiting at Paypal
marczeroone
OK - UPdate - Sorted
marczeroone
Im still waiting for an email reply from last night, sent to sales @ Dont Krak - regarding the fact that no serial were sent once the order was processed, - and no order number was included on the receipt, paypal have verified the payment as well, so there was no hold up there either.

What is going on?
r2d2
QUOTE (marczeroone @ Dec 16 2009, 06:48 PM) *
What is going on?

QUOTE (marczeroone @ Dec 16 2009, 06:40 PM) *
OK - UPdate - Sorted

marczeroone, Was your case finally solved?
r2d2
To people still waiting their order to be processed:

We are doing do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible, usually within minutes (It is electronically processed).

But we had a lot of problems with the Sonnox server which was not used to receive such a massive order counts in such a short period of time. blink.gif Fortunately, Sonnox people have been working hard to solve this issue fastly. cool.gif

When their server fails, we are immediately alerted, and we manually re-process each pending order, that's why it may take up to 24h.

We're also receiving an amazing number of support emails. Most asking questions already answered in this forum, or in the voucher coupon emails that we've sent... huh.gif

Be sure that we always reply to EVERYBODY, but it takes time. (and sometimes we also have to sleep... tongue.gif ).
stepan
I for the first time do purchase on this site and is very disappointed. Has made the order on December, 16th day waited but no answer existed. Then paypal has notified that money refund (refund due to electronic delivery issue (# 5282)) into my account. But they have not arrived on my card and I cannot reorder. And now to me the letter has come that comes to an end tomorrow promotion. Also what I should do now?
r2d2
Dear stepan

I'm sorry but there has been a bug during your order (we had only 5 bugs on more than 350 sales). dry.gif

When this happens, we have no other solution than to refund you, to let you place your order again (if you wish).

You should certainly had received a confirmation from paypal that we have refunded you, and i'm pretty sure that your account will be re-credited within the next 24h. (if not already done).

Anyway, even if Paypal credits you a bit later, we will of course let you benefit from the -50% offer, even if you reached the end of the group-buy ( tomorow evening).

If you're not credited before tomorow evening, please email us, telling us your desired Sonnox product and we will create a new coupon especially for you. (Current coupons will expire tomorow)

BTW, as I can't reproduce this bug, could you please tell me :
- What is your Browser / version / Operating System version ?
- Do you have "cookies" enables?
- Do you connect from home or thru a company's Proxy?
- Did you clicked the "return to the shop" link once you have paid at Paypal ?
(If yes, did you clicked in the next minutes? or did you waited a long time before clicking? )

It would help me to kill this bug!
stepan
Thanks for the answer.
I hope that the sum fast will be on my card (though in bank have answered that it will be in a current of three days). I will be instantly informed on it and if it is tomorrow that I at once I will make purchase (Sonnox Elite bundle for PowerCore). But if that tomorrow does not turn out I hope you to me will help. It for me the most desired purchase.
BROWSER - Opera10, OS WIn7
COOKIES - enables
I connect from home
Whether unfortunately I do not remember I have click on "return to the shop" after purchase on paypal....

I will be very grateful to you if you help me to get these plug-ins.
r2d2
Dear stepan

First, we do apologize for the bug you encountered! sad.gif
You can be sure that we WILL let you get this amazing discount on Sonnox Product, even if you buy after the end of the group-buy. Just Email us!

QUOTE (stepan @ Dec 17 2009, 05:39 PM) *
BROWSER - Opera10, OS WIn7
COOKIES - enables
I connect from home
Whether unfortunately I do not remember I have click on "return to the shop" after purchase on paypal....

OK: I did not make tests with Opera10 on Windows Seven.
This could explain the bug!

So please, the next time you purchase something at DontCrack, please either use Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer should already be installed in Windows, and others browsers can freely be downloaded from:
http://www.google.com/chrome/
http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
http://www.apple.com/safari/

I'm sure one of this browser will definitively work better to buy at DontCrack.
You might even discover a greater browser. (ie: Google Chrome is a amazing fast browser on Windows!)

Best regards,
stepan
As soon as money will be on a card I will write to you on an E-mail and will make reorder with Explorer. Once again thanks for the decision of my problem.
lovegeek
Hello,

I joined the Sonnox Group Buy, that ended on Sunday, 13th. I placed my order for the Elite Bundle, on Monday, 14th. I never received an Order Number, with the "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #" email that came after I placed the order. By Wednesday, 16th, I was given a refund, because my order could not be processed. That refund was posted to my credit card account yesterday (Friday, 18th), at which point, I tried again. I made my second attempt to order the Elite Bundle just after 6pm, on Friday, 18th. Soon after I received a PayPal email, a "Paypal Confirmation 5788 / Completed / 5941158**********"email, and a "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #"email, again, with no Order Number. I forwarded the two Don'tCrack emails to you yesterday (Fri), because of the missing Order Number, and the PayPal email today. The last time, my paypal receipt referenced an Invoice ID of 4899 (which couldn't be found). This time, my Invoice ID/Dontcrack Order ID is 5788.

Please.., I would appreciate it so much, if I could finally, just complete this transaction, and receive the Elite Bundle License(s). I've now been waiting since Monday for this. I really appreciate the chance to get these plug-ins at this price, and don't want a glitch to prevent me from taking advantage of the opportunity (Twice!). I hope you can help me out. (The licenses pleeeease, not another refund)

Again, forgive me for these pestering msgs and emails.
I would just like to get what I'm trying to purchase.

Hope you respond/help me out.
Thanks,

Invoice ID: 5788.
stepan
First, we do apologize for the bug you encountered!
You can be sure that we WILL let you get this amazing discount on Sonnox Product, even if you buy after the end of the group-buy. Just Email us!

Money already on my card. If it probably I wanted reorder. I will write you e a mail not to repeat the previous error.
thank for the help and desire to finish this process.
r2d2
QUOTE (lovegeek @ Dec 20 2009, 04:21 AM) *
I made my second attempt to order the Elite Bundle just after 6pm, on Friday, 18th. Soon after I received a PayPal email, a "Paypal Confirmation 5788 / Completed / 5941158**********"email, and a "DontCrac[k] - Order Processed: #"email, again, with no Order Number. I forwarded the two Don'tCrack emails to you yesterday (Fri), because of the missing Order Number, and the PayPal email today.

If there is no order number in the "DontCrac[k] Order Processed: #" email, I guess that you've still encountered the bug.
Peter will (or has) take care of your request and take the appropriate action (whatever happen, we will find a solution to let you profit from the 50% promotion)

As you had the bug twice, It would help A LOT if you could answer theses questions:
(If yes, did you clicked in the next minutes? or did you waited a long time before clicking? )
lovegeek
As you had the bug twice, It would help A LOT if you could answer theses questions:
A: Opera 10.10. Windows XP (SP3)
A: Yes
A: Home
A: Yes.
A: A minute or less after.

Although I believe I used Opera to order the NF Producer Bundle, a few months ago with no problem, I know there are some things I have to switch to Firefox or Chrome to do (e.g. iLok etc). So, I wouldn't be surprised if Opera had something to do with it (Bastard!).
stepan
I have same problem. I think it not our fault because I did purchases on the Internet with PayPal much and never such problem arose. I hope command DontCrack will solve this problem and we will have at last sonnox plugins.

ps: Meanwhile I cannot make reorder because there is no promised coupon and the answer to letters.
stepan
I am happy)) Thanks of all team DontCrack. At last that I too became the owner sonnox thanking team DontCrack.
lovegeek
I got a refund. Used Firefox, tried again, and got the plug-ins.

Apparently, Opera was the problem.

Thanks.
matekat
What's it stuck on?
whitehall
I'm kind of disappointed
arturino72
Order ID 11357

Here are your product serial numbers and/or download instructions:
Oxford SuprEsser (Native) by Sonnox Oxford Plugins

Is this normal?
I ordered almost 4 hours ago......
arturino72
Everything is ok now.
I received my serial and downloaded my license to ilok.....
Thank you
madihaghafoor
efter flera problem im HAVING with my old Logic 5 and new software in a finally Bought Fig Switch to Mac and Logic Pro 9. My questions is quite simple, what does work best for Logic Pro 9?
madihaghafoor
efter flera problem im HAVING with my old Logic 5 and new software in a finally Bought Fig Switch to Mac and Logic Pro 9. My questions is quite simple, what does work best for Logic Pro 9?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.