Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Version 4 Upgrade (x64) Not Working
soulone82
post Jul 21 2013, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,127

After upgrading my Nomad Factory plug-ins to version 4.0 (x64), both DAWs (REAPER x64 & Studio One x64) canīt seem to find the plug-ins.

The strange thing is, all of the Nomad Factory plug-in .dll files are in the appropriate folder on my harddrive. All licenses are stored in the my documents folder (win 7). But I canīt get REAPER or Studio One to see the plug-ins in the fx browsers.
I have cleared the plug-in cache, re-scanned my plug-ins several times and i have even deleted the file reaper-vstplugins64.ini.

Still no luck.

Can anyone confirm this?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
soulone82
post Aug 22 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,127

QUOTE (soulone82 @ Jul 21 2013, 09:08 PM) *
After upgrading my Nomad Factory plug-ins to version 4.0 (x64), both DAWs (REAPER x64 & Studio One x64) canīt seem to find the plug-ins.

The strange thing is, all of the Nomad Factory plug-in .dll files are in the appropriate folder on my harddrive. All licenses are stored in the my documents folder (win 7). But I canīt get REAPER or Studio One to see the plug-ins in the fx browsers.
I have cleared the plug-in cache, re-scanned my plug-ins several times and i have even deleted the file reaper-vstplugins64.ini.

Still no luck.

Can anyone confirm this?

just a heads-up that nomad factory wasnīt able to reproduce the problem i am having. so unfortunately i can not use the latest update for the 9 products i own.

guess itīs time to say goodbye to nomad factory...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:38 AM