![]() ![]() |
Aug 31 2024, 05:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1 Joined: 31-August 24 From: Empoli - IT Member No.: 59,931 |
Hello everyone. Today I bought Magnetics Bundle V3 and, since I saw that people who had Magnetic and Cosmos legacy plugins received the updated ones for free, I was wondering if I could also have the legacy Magnetic and Cosmos for free aswell. My new V3 plugins work perfectly fine, but the legacy ones will go in trial mode and if I try to authorize them using the same serial number I had for the V3 plugins, it just won't work.
Could you help me please? Thank you and have a good day! |
|
|
|
Oct 4 2024, 04:04 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 3 Joined: 4-October 24 Member No.: 60,470 |
Hello everyone. Today I bought Magnetics Bundle V3 and, since I saw that people who had Magnetic and Cosmos legacy plugins received the updated ones for free, I was wondering if I could also have the legacy Magnetic and Cosmos for free aswell. My new V3 plugins work perfectly fine, but the legacy ones will go in trial mode and if I try to authorize them using the same serial number I had for the V3 plugins, it just won't workspace waves Could you help me please? Thank you and have a good day! If you have any screenshots or error messages, please attach them to your email. |
|
|
|
Jul 7 2025, 09:10 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1 Joined: 7-July 25 Member No.: 67,247 |
Hello everyone. Today I bought Magnetics Bundle V3 and, since I saw that people who had Magnetic and Cosmos legacy plugins received the updated ones for free, I was wondering if I could also have the legacy Magnetic and Cosmos for free aswell. My new V3 plugins work perfectly fine, but the legacy ones will go in trial mode and if I try to authorize them using the same serial number I had for the V3 plugins, it just won't work. italian brainrot Could you help me please? Thank you and have a good day! From what you're describing, it sounds like your V3 serial number doesn't unlock the legacy versions, which is expected since they’re technically treated as different products in many plugin systems. |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2026, 09:11 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1 Joined: 29-September 26 Member No.: 76,794 |
Hello everyone. Today I bought Magnetics Bundle V3 and, since I saw that people who had Magnetic and Cosmos legacy plugins received the updated ones for free, I was wondering if I could also have the legacy Magnetic and Cosmos for free aswell. My new V3 plugins work perfectly fine, but the legacy ones will go in trial mode and if I try to authorize them using the same serial number I had for the V3 plugins, it just won't work. Could you help me please? Thank you and have a good day! dinosaur game online It sounds like the V3 plugins are working correctly, but the legacy Magnetic and Cosmos versions are not recognizing your existing license and are reverting to trial mode. Since previous owners of the legacy plugins apparently received the updated versions, it would be worth contacting the developer or support team to check whether your purchase qualifies for the legacy licenses as well. They should be able to verify the serial number and provide the correct authorization method if the licenses are eligible. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 09:09 AM |