Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crackle And Pop Removal?
Plugivery Forums > General > Open Bar
fraktl
im reletively new to the whole digital music production scene and was told this woud be a good place to find some basic apps, what im looking for in particular is something that will remove crackles and pops when i am recording vinyl records into digital files, they must be suitable for mac osx, if anybody here could point me in the right direction and tell me where to find what i am looking for i would be very greatfull,,oh yeah hopefully it should be freeware if possible, im a bit broke at the moment sad.gif haha, thanks again
soul crates
QUOTE (fraktl @ Apr 28 2006, 07:40 PM)
im reletively new to the whole digital music production scene and was told this woud be a good place to find some basic apps, what im looking for in particular is something that will remove crackles and pops when i am recording vinyl records  into digital files, they must be suitable for mac osx, if anybody here could point me in the right direction and tell me where to find what i am looking for i would be very greatfull,,oh yeah hopefully it should be freeware if possible, im a bit broke at the moment sad.gif haha, thanks again

don't know about freeware, but you can go with "soundsoap 2" from bias, which is not that expensive like the waves restauration bundle... anyway, didn't hear about a pop removal app, but it's simple to remove it manually: just mute the section with the pop-sound, u won't hear any gaps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.