Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pro Tools 11 Compatability
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Chiv33s
I was just wondering if these Plug and Mix plugins will be AAX 64bit compatible with Pro tools 11 (when it comes out/if it is already out) Because I have had troubles with Pro tools 10 and want to upgrade but I still want to use these plugins. I know the plugins are already AAX 32 bit and didnt know if they will work with Pro tools 11 or weather AAX 64bit will be released eventually, because pro tools 11 is now a full 64 bit engine.
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ May 8 2013, 10:16 PM) *
I was just wondering if these Plug and Mix plugins will be AAX 64bit compatible with Pro tools 11 (when it comes out/if it is already out) Because I have had troubles with Pro tools 10 and want to upgrade but I still want to use these plugins. I know the plugins are already AAX 32 bit and didnt know if they will work with Pro tools 11 or weather AAX 64bit will be released eventually, because pro tools 11 is now a full 64 bit engine.

Hello Chiv33s,

Yes, Plug and Mix plugins will be AAX 64bit compatible with Pro tools 11 when it is released, we are in the final stages of development and should be ready for the ProTools 11 release.

Best Regards,

Nick

Chiv33s
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ May 13 2013, 03:23 PM) *
Hello Chiv33s,

Yes, Plug and Mix plugins will be AAX 64bit compatible with Pro tools 11 when it is released, we are in the final stages of development and should be ready for the ProTools 11 release.

Best Regards,

Nick

This is very good news! Thanks!
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ May 13 2013, 06:22 PM) *
This is very good news! Thanks!

Hello Chiv33s,

We are all waiting for the ProTools 11 release.

Should be soon.

Best Regards,

Nick
cme
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ May 15 2013, 05:28 AM) *
Hello Chiv33s,

We are all waiting for the ProTools 11 release.

Should be soon.

Best Regards,

Nick

Well now that we aren't waiting on PT11 anymore, any idea on a release date? biggrin.gif Just can't wait to try them in PT11. Thanks.
tom@metro
QUOTE (cme @ Jun 25 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Well now that we aren't waiting on PT11 anymore, any idea on a release date? biggrin.gif Just can't wait to try them in PT11. Thanks.

I'm looking forward to PT11 compatibility as well.

Please keep us informed.

tom
Nick
QUOTE (tom@metro @ Jun 27 2013, 03:02 AM) *
I'm looking forward to PT11 compatibility as well.

Please keep us informed.

tom

Hello Tom,

ProTools 11 is out.

And we are in the final debugging stage for the AAX in 64 bits.

It will be coming very shortly.

Regards,

Nick
iainwh
Hi Guys,

I downloaded PT11 yesterday and was wondering will you be sending out an email when your plugs are up and running for PT11?

Cheers Iain.
Nick
QUOTE (iainwh @ Jun 29 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Hi Guys,

I downloaded PT11 yesterday and was wondering will you be sending out an email when your plugs are up and running for PT11?

Cheers Iain.

Hello Iain,

It is getting closer all the time as the "iLok Permissions"are in final test.

Should be any moment now.

Regards,

Nick
Chiv33s
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Jul 2 2013, 03:21 PM) *
Hello Iain,

It is getting closer all the time as the "iLok Permissions"are in final test.

Should be any moment now.

Regards,

Nick

Are you going to have to have an iLok for the AAX versions?

Will.
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ Jul 4 2013, 12:18 AM) *
Are you going to have to have an iLok for the AAX versions?

Will.

Hello Chiv33,

No, it is still authorisation by serial number.

It is only the iLok PACE "signatures" that ProTools requires to load the plug-ins that is new, and those are automatic when you load the Plug-ins with ProTools 10.3.6 or ProTools 11.

You don't even see it, as it all happens in the background.

Best Regards,

Nick

Chiv33s
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Jul 4 2013, 02:52 PM) *
Hello Chiv33,

No, it is still authorisation by serial number.

It is only the iLok PACE "signatures" that ProTools requires to load the plug-ins that is new, and those are automatic when you load the Plug-ins with ProTools 10.3.6 or ProTools 11.

You don't even see it, as it all happens in the background.

Best Regards,

Nick

Ahh this is good,

Does this mean we need new Authorization codes or will it automatically be authorized if I have the full VIP package?

Will.
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ Jul 4 2013, 04:25 PM) *
Ahh this is good,

Does this mean we need new Authorization codes or will it automatically be authorized if I have the full VIP package?

Will.

Hello Will,

The original Authorization code will work fine.

Best Regards,

Nick
Chiv33s
I have seen AAX2 is available for MAC, but is the windows version going to be coming out anytime soon?
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ Jul 9 2013, 06:26 PM) *
I have seen AAX2 is available for MAC, but is the windows version going to be coming out anytime soon?

Hello Chiv33s,

Yes, we are working on the PC version right now and hopefully it will be out very quickly.

We had issues with the Windows version that didn't show up on the Mac version and rather than making the Mac users wait even longer we posted the 3.03r1 so they could get working.

Best Regards,

Nick
Chiv33s
QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Jul 10 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Hello Chiv33s,

Yes, we are working on the PC version right now and hopefully it will be out very quickly.

We had issues with the Windows version that didn't show up on the Mac version and rather than making the Mac users wait even longer we posted the 3.03r1 so they could get working.

Best Regards,

Nick

That is fair enough then, I am looking forward to the release!

Will.
tom@metro
Hi Nick, Just wondering if there might be any sort of update on this PC issue.

Tom
Chiv33s
QUOTE (tom@metro @ Jul 16 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Hi Nick, Just wondering if there might be any sort of update on this PC issue.

Tom

The AAX64 for windows is up now, I have downloaded them and the seem to work perfectly!
Nick
QUOTE (Chiv33s @ Jul 17 2013, 03:36 PM) *
The AAX64 for windows is up now, I have downloaded them and the seem to work perfectly!

Hello Chiv33s,

You are quick.

You beat me to it.

The AAX Native 64bit (and 32bit) download 3.03r1 is now available here:

http://www.plugandmix.com/support/downloads/

Thanks everybody for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nick

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.