Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Costumer
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
PATTRACK
Did not read all the posts yet new to the forum .
I am a Mac and Pc user working with Cubase,{home\work) purchased the plug and mix bundle, et voila !!! I followed the simple steps in my email .
Opened Cubase and there they were. Of course, I had to try them all. Easy to use, nice visual, and cool preset helping tune in quick.
Found the meters a little sluggish at first but got used to them, and they are fairly accurate. I will check out their stuff again.
DontCrack
QUOTE (PATTRACK @ Dec 3 2013, 06:58 PM) *
Did not read all the posts yet new to the forum .
I am a Mac and Pc user working with Cubase,{home\work) purchased the plug and mix bundle, et voila !!! I followed the simple steps in my email .
Opened Cubase and there they were. Of course, I had to try them all. Easy to use, nice visual, and cool preset helping tune in quick.
Found the meters a little sluggish at first but got used to them, and they are fairly accurate. I will check out their stuff again.

Hi Pattrack,

Thanks for your post and the cool testimonial. In the up-cuming update, vu meters will be totally accurate and a few more goodies from useful user comments.

Thanks - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.