Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resulting Time Read Out?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > ircamLAB
Loopy C
Unless I am missing it, there does not seem to be a way to see how long (in time) a resulting process of overall (or more importantly for bouncing 'selection' with current stretch settings) will be?

For instance, using extreme settings, I would like to ONLY bounce the first four minutes of what would other wise be hours of processed file. I figured out that 'Loop' activates the 'selection-only' when bouncing, but I can't see how much time that selection will result in once bounced? Am I missing a readout or option here?

For reference, 'PaulStretch' immediately reflects how many hours (days/years lol) current settings will cause file to be. In this case, any idea of resulting selection to bounces's final time would be great ;-)

Thanks in advance
eric
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Jun 4 2014, 12:50 AM) *
Unless I am missing it, there does not seem to be a way to see how long (in time) a resulting process of overall (or more importantly for bouncing 'selection' with current stretch settings) will be?

For instance, using extreme settings, I would like to ONLY bounce the first four minutes of what would other wise be hours of processed file. I figured out that 'Loop' activates the 'selection-only' when bouncing, but I can't see how much time that selection will result in once bounced? Am I missing a readout or option here?

For reference, 'PaulStretch' immediately reflects how many hours (days/years lol) current settings will cause file to be. In this case, any idea of resulting selection to bounces's final time would be great ;-)

Thanks in advance

Again a good option ! Will transmit to our friends at IRCAM !

Great beta testing Chris, Thanks !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.