Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Retro Compressor
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
bomusicprod
Can someone please explain how the mix knob works on the comp? And with the mix knob, can I do parallel comp?
spktkpkt
QUOTE (bomusicprod @ Aug 25 2014, 04:32 AM) *
Can someone please explain how the mix knob works on the comp? And with the mix knob, can I do parallel comp?

The Mix knob blends between the dry (uncompressed) and the wet (compressed) signal. Yes, it is similar to parallel compression, because with parallel compression you do the same (blending a compressed into a dry signal).
Nick
QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 2 2014, 01:06 PM) *
The Mix knob blends between the dry (uncompressed) and the wet (compressed) signal. Yes, it is similar to parallel compression, because with parallel compression you do the same (blending a compressed into a dry signal).

Hello spktkpkt,

Thanks for answering his question.

It is exactly that.

Kind Regards,

Nick
bomusicprod
QUOTE (spktkpkt @ Sep 2 2014, 06:06 AM) *

Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate it.
Nick
QUOTE (bomusicprod @ Sep 4 2014, 08:11 PM) *
Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate it.

Hello bomusicprod,

You are very welcome.

Hope you are enjoying using your plug-ins.

Best Regards,

Nick
bomusicprod
Yes I am, to the point that I convinced 4 of my friends to buy the bundle. That's how much I enjoy your products.

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Sep 8 2014, 04:55 AM) *
Hello bomusicprod,

You are very welcome.

Hope you are enjoying using your plug-ins.

Best Regards,

Nick

Nick
QUOTE (bomusicprod @ Sep 27 2014, 06:27 PM) *
Yes I am, to the point that I convinced 4 of my friends to buy the bundle. That's how much I enjoy your products.

Hello bomusicprod,

Wow that is really great of you.

Thanks for doing it.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.