Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Sur And M1 Support?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
sacaan
Unlike other plugins that have continued to work in Rosetta mode, Plug & mix crashes all the time on Mac M1. Any update date?
Ashley Smith
Please contact the https://plugandmix.com helpdesk for all technical support queries.
We do not currently officially support macOS Big Sur (though plug-ins do work) nor M1 (though they should work under Rosetta 2). Native ARM support will come with future update and as DAWs offer support/compatibility, Big Sur notarization shall also come with next update.

Best regards,
spidouz
Do we have any idea when support for M1 and Big Sur will come?
wernerp
Any update on this matter ?
brendakennon
Great concept and mostly great execution.

These are my favorites: Echoplex, Plate reverb, Clarisonix, Dimension 3D. places to eat near me Stunning and unique sounds. The compression plugs are excellent too, but this is a crowded market.
brendakennon
Great concept and mostly great execution.

These are my favorites: Echoplex, Plate reverb, Clarisonix, Dimension 3D. places to eat near me Stunning and unique sounds. The compression plugs are excellent too, but this is a crowded market.
capobeat
Isn't it about time for native M1 support?

!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.