Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Wrong With The Grm Servers? (download Issue)
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
Neon Breath
GRM servers need a serious check up.

I have a quite fast connection (400 mbps download, often reaching up to 450 in the peaks) and downloading the Complete II OS X 3.10 version takes HOURS at a speed around 300KB/sec LOL!!! ....And often resulting in a failure, saying ''the network server connection was lost''. I tried 4 times to download and I ended up with a connection lost each times.

What is wrong with the GRM severs? Anyone else having this issue?? Any other option to get the update? I keep failing at downloading the update... sad.gif
grmtools
Hi,

we experience some trouble with our servers, but we can provide an alternative link to access our downloads:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18k5...RHR?usp=sharing

Feel free to contact us here when you experience any trouble: grmtools.support[at]ina.fr

Best regards,

Emmanuel
grmtools support
Neon Breath
Merci / Thanks Emmanuel for the quick response. Been able to download it smile.gif

One thing I've noticed after installing, the GRM Tools Audio Unit (AU) don't show up in Ableton Live 11, even after a rescan and a restart. Is this something you have seen or encountered?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.