Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yes, How To Install It On Mac?
Plugivery Forums > Software > MAC Audio Software
crazymiax
I downloaded. I put it in my library mapp, in audio-plug-ins and components. I want to use it in GarageBand, but dont know how to find it in garageband.

Somebody know?

Thanks tongue.gif
camp.hammock
Acquiring Mac Software: First you need to acquire the software either from CD, DVD or the internet. In many cases, software downloaded from the internet, will arrive compressed. Compressed formats include, .zip files, .sit or .sitx files, and .dmg files. If your installing files from a CD or DVD, you can skip the next step as these files are already uncompressed.
Unpacking Mac Software: You can simply double click the .dmg, .sit, sitx or .zip file and open or (if it is a disk image .dmg) mount the compressed file.
Installing Mac Software: There are two approaches to installing a software package.
A: If the software comes with it's own installer, it may look like this:

Simply double click the package and you are presented with an automated software installer that may resemble something like this:

With this type of package, you simply follow the onscreen instructions and the application is automatically installed.

B. To manually install Mac software on packages that do not come with an installer, simply drag and drop the application into your applications folder. See the example below:

Cleaning up after a software install:

Once the software has been installed on your Mac, you can eject the mounted image by pressing control and clicking the mounted image, then select Eject. Then press control and click the file and select move it to trash.
hallpart
i check it thanx
czcubiczirconia
Silver Jewelry
You have to simply double click the .dmg, .sit, sitx or .zip file and open or (if it is a disk image .dmg) mount the compressed file.
Double click the package and you are presented with an automated software installer that may resemble.
Erica2002
Рун guys! Thanks a lot for sharing these posts, it was amazing to read your responses to this topic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.