Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Grm Tools Demo Version
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
DontCrack
Dear friends,

Many of you reported they couldn't carefully demo the new GRM Tools due to the annoying white noise delivered every 15 seconds or so...

We reported that at ina GRM and they are actually working on new demo versions where the white noise will be replaced by a gentile fade out/in that makes it much easier to evaluate GRM Tools creative capabilities.

The new DEMO versions should be available early next week. Please follow this thread to keep in touch.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards - Peter
DontCrack
The folks at ina GRM are actually compiling & testing the new demo versions. Should be there anytime now...

The white noise will be replaced by a gentile fade out/in that makes it much easier to evaluate GRM Tools creative capabilities.

Other WINDOWS features requested by users will be added such as :

- VST bug fixes for WINDOWS
- Choice of the folder where to install the VST from the installer.
- Documentation & Stand-Alone from the Start menu
- Short-cut on the desktop to the Stand-Alone.

I'll keep you posted ASAP !

Kind Regards - Peter
grmtools
Hi all,

After a long wait, the new demos are finally available !

Kind Regards,

Emmanuel
DontCrack
Dear friends,

I'm happy to let you know that the new GRM Tools demo versions are available. All demo bundles have been updated following users feedback. They have been really reactive following our/your requests. That surely deserves a THUMB UP !

You may download the new GRM Demo versions from any of our GRM Tools product pages.

Keep in mind that our GRM Tools Collection Introductory offer at ONLY $489 will end this Sunday, April 17 !

Enjoy !

Thanks - Peter
rolad
I'm really interested in this deal but its only 4 days left until it expires and I haven't been able to try a working demo. Will this deal be extended?
DontCrack
QUOTE (rolad @ Apr 13 2011, 12:05 AM) *
I'm really interested in this deal but its only 4 days left until it expires and I haven't been able to try a working demo. Will this deal be extended?

Hi Rolad,

Thanks for your interest trying the new GRM Tools 3.

New versions are available since Tuesday... You may download them and try them till Sunday night.

I apologies but we signed an agreement where the introductory offer will end this Sunday, April 17 at midnight (west cost time). I don't believe we will extend the promotion any further...

Kind Regards - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.