Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grm Tools V3 Installation Failed In Rtas
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
harmoniaquest
Hi,

I just got the GRM Tools V3 and installed it on my Mac Book Pro.
The stand alone version is there in Applications/GRM
The VSTs are accessible from Peak
The Audio Units are present in my DP 7

The problem is that when I open Pro Tools 9, I can't find my GRM Tools avalable. It sounds like the RTAS version of the GRM Tools has not be installed. How can I fix this problem ?

Regards,

Hugues
harmoniaquest
Hi,

I wanted to add that my RTAS GRM Tools are correctly installed in : Library\Application Support\Digidesign\Plug-Ins
Nevertheles they are not accessible from ProTools 9

Regards,

Hugues
@ndy
If they don't show up under the effects category in PT9, open preferences and switch the "organize plug-ins menu by:" to "category & Manufacturer". Then check if they show up under Ina-GRM or INA-GRM. If they don't, I would ditch your prefs and restart. Good luck. smile.gif
DontCrack
QUOTE (@ndy @ Apr 13 2011, 02:31 AM) *
If they don't show up under the effects category in PT9, open preferences and switch the "organize plug-ins menu by:" to "category & Manufacturer". Then check if they show up under Ina-GRM or INA-GRM. If they don't, I would ditch your prefs and restart. Good luck. smile.gif

Hi @ndy,

Thanks for posting this. That is exactly it and hope that solved Hugues problems.

Please let us know Hugues...

Cheers - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.