Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grm Update - Tdm To Rtas V.3
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > GRM Tools
Nemosonics
I would like to update my GRM TDM to the V3. Could anyone please tell me if there is such an option?
Loopy C
QUOTE (Nemosonics @ Jun 1 2011, 04:14 PM) *
I would like to update my GRM TDM to the V3. Could anyone please tell me if there is such an option?

As GRM v3 no longer comes in a TDM version you will have to wait for the forthcoming upgrade paths to get the RTAS version, from what I understand the mechanics of addressing all the different possible upgrade paths and their subsequent license transfer mechanics has proved somewhat daunting...you will have to await an official update on where all that is at this point (and this just MY understanding of it from what I have read across various threads).
DontCrack
QUOTE (Loopy C @ Jun 2 2011, 03:04 AM) *
As GRM v3 no longer comes in a TDM version you will have to wait for the forthcoming upgrade paths to get the RTAS version, from what I understand the mechanics of addressing all the different possible upgrade paths and their subsequent license transfer mechanics has proved somewhat daunting...you will have to await an official update on where all that is at this point (and this just MY understanding of it from what I have read across various threads).

Thanks Loopy C for your quick and correct answer.

I posted a new Official GRM Upgrade topic for users to follow-up and post questions to the folks at inaGRM if needed :

http://forums.dontcrack.com/index.php?showtopic=8061

Cheers - Peter
inter061
I would like to update my GRM....
oivindi
I've been using GRM Tools for a few years, and while I love the product, the support has always been terrible.

I remember Audiofile Engineering trying to get GRM Tools (v2) compatible with their Wave Editor sample editing software, but INA GRM wouldn't even answer their requests. Not nice.
DontCrack
Dear friends;

GRM Tools upgrade paths are finally available. Please refer to our official GRM Tools Upgrade Topic.

Thanks - Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.