Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Work Goddamn You!, plug-ins
Khurasan
post Sep 18 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,514

hi, just new to the "freeware world".I run Logic 8 on an intel i-mac, downlaoded a few plugins, and although the download appears successful, i cant get the plug ins to even appear in the plug in list in logic. As i said, pretty new to this so i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, any help out there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Sep 18 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

I think we'd need to know more about your configuration to help... Mac - PC? Which OS? Which plug-ins? How did you install them, etc...

Give a chance to chance ;-)

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Khurasan
post Sep 20 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,514

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Sep 18 2008, 02:16 PM) *
I think we'd need to know more about your configuration to help... Mac - PC? Which OS? Which plug-ins? How did you install them, etc...

Give a chance to chance ;-)

I am running 10.4.11 OSX, downloaded the TAL audio plug ins (juno chorus, dub delay etc). They download to my desktop (icon appears), so then i open them but nothing really seems to happen. I run Pro tools Le and Logic Pro 8, and for some reason they want to open in pro tools by default, but dont appear in plug ins list of either program. I also tried dragging them into the plug in folder but that doesnt seem to work either. Perhaps I need to install differently or something? Any ideas?

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Sep 22 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #4

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Tal-Dub is a AU/VST plugin. ProTools only reads RTAS plugins so no chance this will work with PT.

AU plugins should be read by Logic as it is Apple's plugin format. I don't know much about logic but surely the plugin should end up in Logic's AU folder after installation...

Hope this helps

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 05:25 AM