Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nomad Factory Bus Driver
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
ronjamskeys
According to the announcement this plugin is supossed to be free. I can't find the Voucher to add to the coupon field. This is the Quote:

"Nomad Factory has announced the release of a very special product, Bus Driver, that will be available FREE of charge on the DontCrack store. For a limited time, we will let everyone have a voucher for $149 covering the retail price to be able to have it for FREE!"

The question is how do I get it?
Ashley Smith
Hi,

A newsletter is set to go out to all subscribed soon, if it hasn't yet already, but in the interim we have posted the voucher code live on the news section and product page. Scroll down a little and you'll see it. I've mentioned to our web dev to make it bigger and bolder as well as the link for the Nomad Factory plig-in promo's we have UP-TO 67% OFF!

Thanks!
M_Glenn_M
The free bus driver offer may not work for canadians?
Once entering the "Freebusdriver" it corrects the base price to "0"but leaves the canadian GST (tax) and then says "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount"
dirt1222
Hello.When I try to add it into basket the price tag is 149$ and going thru checkout with entering redeem code it still keeps 30$ for finall checkout.It was mention to be free with the code for a limmited time but for how long ? it's only one day after and on main site it's still as Free.
Nick
QUOTE (M_Glenn_M @ Jan 30 2016, 01:37 AM) *
Once entering the "Freebusdriver" it corrects the base price to "0"but leaves the canadian GST (tax) and then says "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount"

Hello Glenn,

Send us a support ticket and we will sort this out for you.

http://support.dontcrack.com/open.php

Best Regards,

Nick
Nick
QUOTE (M_Glenn_M @ Jan 30 2016, 01:37 AM) *

Hello M_Glenn_M,

We had the server go down with all the traffic and when it came back up the pricing was wrong for a half hour on the 30th.

It has been corrected now and the price should be $0.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.